The Exchange Server database stores all the precious mail transactions, contacts, calendar entries, notes, journals etc. Sometimes, due to Exchange transaction log corruption, database header corruption, improper server shutdown or other hardware problems, the Exchange Server database gets corrupt and all the mailboxes in it becomes completely inaccessible.
For such situations, Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery can be used to repair the corrupt EDB file and regain access to the user mailboxes. Recently, on <28.02.2012> Stellar Data Recovery has declared the launch of a new version of Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery 5.0 with lot many improved features. Some of the prominent features of the software are as below:
- Repairs corrupt EDB file and recovers mailboxes in a PST file
- Recovers any mailbox, deleted accidentally
- Allows selective recovery of specific mail folder
- Shows preview of all recoverable mail items
- Creates and saves Log Report of the recovery operation for future reference
Now, the new version of the software – Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery 5.0 has extended support for Exchange Server 2010 along with all previous versions. With a much faster and efficient recovery approach, this upgraded version of the software also supports the 64-bit MS Office.
- Completely supports Exchange Server 2010
- Supports recovery of EDB files in 64-bit MS Office
- Approx. 30% faster in saving recovered mail items
- Fast scanning of the PUB.edb file
- Recovers STM file data generated in Exchange Server 2003 and previous versions
Along with all the above new and existing features Stellar Phoenix Exchange Server Recovery software incorporates highly interactive graphical user interfaces to provide a smooth recovery experience. Also, you can know the credibility of the software by downloading the Demo version of the software for free, which shows preview of all the recoverable mail items in your completely inaccessible Exchange mailboxes. Once you are satisfied with the result, you can purchase and save the recovered mail objects.