How to Repair Corrupt MOV, MP4, M4V etc. with Stellar Phoenix Video Repair?
There are various video file formats supported across different media players. MOV is yet another popular file format, used by Apple devices. One of the most popular media players is QuickTime, which uses the MOV file format. However, there are many other media players, which support MOV files. In addition, there are devices like CCTV and HD cameras that capture the video in MOV file format.
There are instances, when such file formats fails to open or become inaccessible. It could be due to a software failure, or any interruption while transferring the file. In addition, there are various other reasons like use of poor video editors or improper downloads that can make the MOV or any other video file corrupt. A corrupt or damaged MOV file fails to open in any media player including the QuickTime. However, there are ways using which such issues can be fixed. The best way is to use a professional software.
Stellar Phoenix Video Repair is an advanced software to repair corrupt or damaged video files from any storage media. The software supports repairing MOV, MP4, 3GP, M4V, M4A, 3G2, and F4V file formats due to header, format, duration, movement, and other kinds of corruption. You can use the below mentioned steps to repair corrupt or damaged video files like, MOV using this software.
1. Launch the ‘Stellar Phoenix Video Repair’ software and click ‘Repair Video’ button to add the video files to be repaired as shown below.
2. Click on the [+] button on the ‘Video Repair’ screen.
3. From the ‘Open File’ dialog box, select the video file to add to the list as shown below.
4. Click on the [-] button to remove any added file from the list.
5. Once you have added all the files, you can preview them one at a time by clicking on the ‘Preview’ button.
6. In order to repair one or more files, select the files and click ‘Repair’ button on the bottom right of the interface as shown below.
7. Once the repair is over, the repaired video files are listed in the ‘List of Video Files’.
8. You can save one or more repaired file, by selecting the files and clicking on the ‘Save button’ on the bottom right of the screen as shown below
9. After the software has saved the file, it displays a confirmation message about the completion of the process. In addition, it shows a link to the location of the saved files.
Was this article helpful?