Sometimes, the conversion of EDB to PST and other file formats such as RTF, EML, MSG, PDF, HTML, Live Exchange Server, and Office 365 becomes an urgent need. Well, the most important reason behind this conversion is the backup maintenance of the Exchange database (EDB) file. These files can be easily accessed in different email clients that are popularly and widely used globally. Further, these files can be stored anywhere on the system and imported to the desired desktop client without much hassle. For this purpose, none but Stellar Converter for EDB software is the best concluded by many reviews by administrators and MVP’s! However, to enjoy its full functionality, you can free download, install, and run it in the right manner. Know how to do so through this blog. Before that let’s have an overview and features of the software.
Overview & Key Features – This EDB to PST Converter is a professional and do-it-yourself software that converts MS Exchange database (EDB) files into Outlook PST and more file formats. Know its benefits:
- It possesses the ability to convert both Online and Offline EDB files of Exchange database.
- It exports the entire data items from mailboxes, such as Emails, Attachments, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Journals, Notes, etc.
- It possesses the ability to convert multiple EDB files concurrently and Archive mailboxes to PST file format.
- It also provides a preview of the mailbox data before converting.
- It facilitates saving converted data in several file formats, such as EML, RTF, MSG, PDF, and HTML.
- It exports offline EDB file to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.
- It supports MS Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5.
Migrate Exchange Server Mailboxes to Office 365 (Exchange Online)
How to convert EDB file to Live Exchange Server with Stellar Converter for EDB?
All in all, enriched with such advantageous features it has quite a user-friendly interface that will make your working with the software easy and quick, which is not possible with any other software or manual method(s).
Download, Installation, and Registration of the Software
Before you perform Free Download EDB to PST Converter Full Version, you should ensure that your system meets the minimum system requirements that are as follows:
- Processor – Pentium Class
- Operating System – Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & Windows Server 2016, 2012 and 2008
- Memory – 2 GB minimum(4 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk – 200 MB of free space
- Exchange version support – MS Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and 5.5
Download: If your system meets the minimum requirements for the software to be downloaded, to free Download Exchange EDB to PST Converter Full Version, click on the ‘Free Download’ button:
With the demo/trial version of the software that you get by clicking on Free Download button, you can scan and preview the converted mailbox data as PST file. To save the converted data items, you would have to register the software after installing it.
Installation: Once you have downloaded the free/demo/trial version of the software, you would have to install it correctly. To do so, double-click on the .exe file to begin the installation process. The Setup – Stellar Converter for EDB dialog box appears. Follow the on-screen instructions that usually involves clicking on the Next tab on each interface that comes up. In the end, Stellar Converter for EDB Setup Wizard window is displayed. Here, click on the Finish tab. With this, the software is properly installed on your system.
Activation: Once EDB to PST Converter is installed on your Windows-based system, activate it. Full detailed steps are available here.
Note – Once you have registered the software you can launch the software to convert EDB files and save them in various file formats, such as PST, MSF, RTF, EML, PDF, and Office 365.
Conversion of EDB to PST file format using Stellar Converter for EDB
Here, the working of the EDB to PST Converter has been explained, which is necessary to convert your Exchange database (EDB) file into any of the desired file formats available in the software. The steps have been stated below:
- On the main user interface, choose any one of the two conversion modes that the software provides.
- (i) Select ‘Offline EDB’ option if the EDB file that you have is not mounted.
- Or Select ‘Hosted Exchange’ option if you wish to export data from the EDB file that is online. Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- (ii) If you have selected ‘Offline EDB’, click on the ‘Browse’ tab if you are aware of the exact location of the database file.
- (iii) Click on the ‘Find’ tab if you do not have an idea as to where the file is stored on your system. On doing so, the software will search the EDB files that are saved on your system.
- All converted mailboxes of the EDB file is listed in the mailbox preview pane/window.
- Choose the desired mailbox folder and from the File menu, click on the ‘Save’ option. From the Save dialog box, choose one from the multiple file formats: PST, Live Exchange, Office 365, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF, and PDF.
- In the ‘Destination Path’, choose the location to save the converted data by clicking on the Browse tab. Then, click on the OK button.
However, to save mailboxes individually, give a right-click on the mailbox and then do the following:
- Choose ‘Save as PST’ for saving the mailbox in PST format.
- Choose ‘Save as MSG’ for saving the mailbox in MSG format.
- Choose ‘Save as EML’ for saving the mailbox in EML format.
- Choose ‘Save as HTML’ for saving the mailbox in HTML format. (Though the names of Attachments are visible, they cannot be saved.)
- Choose ‘Save as RTF’ for saving the mailbox in RTF format. (Though the names of files attached to the emails are visible, they cannot be saved.)
- Choose ‘Save as PDF’ for saving the mailbox in PDF format. (Though the CC of emails is not shown and the attached files cannot be saved, however, their names are visible.)
Note: You can also right click on an email to save it individually in all available formats excluding PST.
To export a mailbox folder to live Exchange Server mailbox:
- click on the ‘Live Exchange’ option.
- Enter credentials of live Exchange Server to export mailboxes data directly to Exchange Server mailboxes that are connected.
- Then, check the list of source & destination mailboxes, you can map mailboxes and then click on ‘Export’.
Finally, the mailboxes exported successfully.
Why administrators should download the software, Please Read MVP’s and Subject Matter expert review.
Converting EDB to PST file using the comprehensive software: Stellar Converter for EDB is a seamless process. Therefore, if you need to perform this conversion and check its functionality, perform EDB to PST free download full version of this software.