Microsoft Access is one of the most widely used desktop database management systems for individuals and small-to-medium-sized businesses. It combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools to deliver a seamless user experience. The key advantages of using MS Access include its ease in installing, integration, importing data, compatibility with .NET framework, and its affordability. These advantages of the platform allure many potential users to make Access their default RDBMS for business purposes.
But just as every coin has two sides, MS Access has some downsides to it. The platform is often bugged by unexpected errors which can put a halt to user activities.
Most common MS Access issues
Some of the most frequently encountered MS Access errors include:
While they may seem very daunting, these and other Access errors are actually very easy to handle. Just as the number of issues with MS Access is huge, there are a large number of automated utilities out there to help resolve Access issues. Among the wide variety of such tools, the one that can help you deal with Access problems such that they get resolved at the root is Stellar Repair for Access.
Best Access database recovery software
Stellar Repair for Access is the best Access recovery software developed till date and, there are a ton of reasons to prove this. The product is widely acclaimed to be the software of choice by MVPs when it comes to recovering critical information and restoring database components from damaged Access database files. Here is what some real users of the software have to say about Stellar Repair for Access:
- “Got my access database up and running again, what more” – Belinda Simpson (5/5 stars)
- “Repaired my Access 2013 with remarkable accuracy” – Dani Charles (5/5 stars)
- “Repaired ACCDB file in the single attempt” – Wallen Jack (5/5 stars)
What makes this software distinct?
If you are thinking what makes this product stand out from its competition, here are some of its best features at a glance:
- It repairs corrupt Access database files (ACCDB and MDB) to recover tables, queries, reports, forms, indexes, macros, modules, and relational databases
- It facilitates restoring of all database objects including deleted records
- You can easily retrieve password-protected forms and modules using this product
- It performs Access database repair using a simple 3-step approach:
- Select Access database file
- Scan & Preview recoverable data from corrupt file
- Save recovered data from the repaired file
Why does this tool acquire the No.1 spot?
Stellar Repair for Access has attained the title of the best Access recovery software. The ratings this software has received on popular tech websites vouch for this fact:
CNET Rating – 88% of the total users of the product who downloaded it from CNET have given it a rating of 5 starts which indicates an excellent performance.
Softonic Rating – More than half of the users who downloaded it from Softonic found it extremely helpful too.
Support & Compatibility
One of the strongest aspects of the product is its wide compatibility with MS Access 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions. It works great on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, and XP operating systems.
Download the software’s free demo to test the tool’s function from here
Note: With the software’s demo version you can scan ACCDB / MDB file and preview recoverable data for free.
How to use the product
- Download, install and launch the software
- Select corrupt Access file for Repair, click Repair
- When repair finishes, you shall see a list of all recoverable object in the software’s left-hand panel. Click on any item to preview it
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the repaired database file
- Pick a destination to save the file (default location or a new one)
- Click on ‘OK’ to finish
Ranked as the #1 Access repair product among DBAs
Many reasons contribute to the positioning this software as the best Access recovery software. Some of these include:
- Stellar Repair for Access software is tried and tested by MVPs
- The tool is 100% safe and secure as verified by Norton antivirus
- Demo version shows the preview of repairable database objects
- Stellar is Microsoft Gold Partner
- The software license is available for the Single and Multiple users
Stellar Repair for Access is probably the only Access repair product to have gathered so many positive reviews from users and tech websites. Quite rightfully, this product has gained the status of the best product in its category and thus, this product is the first one you should try if faced with Access database problems.