|Summary: Read the blog to explore the top 10 SQL Recovery Software that IT admins can rely upon to recover and restore the database. |
1. Stellar SQL Recovery Tool – “Advanced software recommended by SQL DBAs for complete and precise database recovery, from corrupt MDF/NDF files, on Windows & Linux OS.”
2. DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery Software – “Provides mode to repair existing database & recover database from a disk.”
3. DataNumen SQL Recovery – “Recover as much of data from corrupted or damaged SQL database files as possible.”
4. Recovery for SQL Server – “Recovers corrupt MDF and NDF files. Also, restores data from backup (.bak) file.”
5. SysInfo Tools MS SQL Database Recovery Software – “Recovers MDF file in Standard and Advanced mode based on the intensity of database corruption.”
6. Aryson SQL Database Recovery Tool – “Restores SQL database objects from corrupt MDF/NDF files.”
7. ApexSQL Recover – “Recovers lost, damaged, deleted, or dropped data.”
8. Recoveryfix for SQL Database Recovery – “Performs recovery of all .mdf database file objects.”
9. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server – “Recovers damaged Microsoft SQL Server MDF files.”
10. SysTools SQL Recovery Software – “Recovers corrupt MDF or multiple NDF SQL Server database files without losing data.”
You can download the free trial of Stellar Repair for MS SQL covered in this post from the below link:
SQL Server database can get corrupted or damaged for several reasons, including server crash due to power failure, sudden system shutdown in the middle of a write operation, virus infection, hardware problem, etc. Corruption in the SQL database may render the database inaccessible, leading to unnecessary downtime. Also, it may lead to data loss.
You can try restoring the db from the latest backup. But, if the backup is not available or it is not up-to-date, perform recovery by manual methods (DBCC CHECKDB). However, it could be a lengthy process and you may lose data. A better alternative is to use SQL recovery software to minimize downtime during recovery and ensure data consistency.
However, with too many SQL recovery software available online, choosing the right one can be time-consuming. To help you out, we have reviewed and listed below the top 10 SQL Recovery Software for IT admins that are worth a try.
Stellar Repair for MS SQL is a powerful, advanced SQL database recovery software trusted by DBAs and tech communities for repairing corrupt MS SQL Database (.mdf and .ndf) files. It can recover deleted records from the SQL database and restore objects of MDF and NDF files while maintaining data integrity. The software can be used to restore SQL db from suspect mode to its normal state (online).
Another efficient SQL recovery software in our list is DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery tool. The software has two MSSQL recovery modes – “repair existing database” mode and “recover database from disk” mode. It restores inaccessible or damaged database files, keeping the data intact. Also, it can be used to restore deleted database.
Another tool that can recover corrupt MDF files and its corresponding NDF files is DataNumen SQL recovery. It helps perform the recovery while maintaining the database table structure and data.
Recovery for SQL Server software from Recoveronix helps recover corrupted SQL Server database MDF and NDF files. It also helps restore database backup file (.bak) and log file (.ldf).
Use an SQL Database Recovery software for recovering corrupt .mdf and .ndf files. It helps recover the primary database MDF file in dual modes, namely: standard and advanced modes.
SQL Recovery Software from Aryson supports dual recovery modes – Standard and Advanced. Users can use the mode depending on the severity of database corruption. The software allows saving the recovered data to a new database.
The SQL Server Recovery Tool helps recover data from a live database and transaction log (.ldf) files. It retrieves objects and lost data because of drop operations.
Another tool that supports recovery of corrupt MDF files. Once recovered, the software allows saving the recovered files directly on a SQL Server.
The MS SQL database recovery software from Recovery Toolbox helps fix and restore corrupted MDF files. It exports recovered data directly to Microsoft SQL Server or a new db.
Last in the list is the SysTools SQL Database Recovery tool, another best tool to recover SQL Server database of version 2019, 2017, 2016, and below. It is recognized for recovering data from .mdf files corrupted due to Wallet Ransomware.
Here’s a comparison table to help you quickly identify the right SQL recovery tool for your database recovery needs:
Charanjeet is a Technical Content Writer at Stellar®who specializes in writing about databases, e-mail recovery, and e-mail migration solutions. She loves researching and developing content that helps database administrators, organizations and novices to fix multiple problems related to MS SQL and MySQL databases and Microsoft Exchange.