Summary: Have you lost your favorite vacation pictures from iPhone? Here we share the easy and quick steps to recover lost photos from iPhone, iCloud, and iTunes using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone.
Losing your vacation photos of some amazing moments can be heart-wrenching! It happens with several iPhone users; while some are fortunate to get them back, others lose them forever!
The chances of losing your files increases when accidents such as your phone getting wet or falling from a certain height happens. As there are so many chances of losing your files, it is better to take a backup of your data every day or weekly so as to keep your files and images safe.
We bring to you easy steps and procedures that will help you to easily recover lost photos from iPhone. Through this, you can obtain your lost photos, whether you have backed up or not. If you don’t have a backup of your data, then opting for an iPhone photo recovery software to recover lost iPhone photos is the preferable solution. That being said, Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone provides users with three options to recover lost photos. They are as follows:
- Recover from iPhone
- Recover from iTunes backup
- Recover from iCloud backup
Let’s look into each of the options and how you can recover deleted photos under different scenarios.
1. Recover Photos from iPhone:
To recover your lost photos from iPhone, ensure that you install iTunes before running Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone.
Follow these steps to recover the deleted iPhone photos:
- Connect your iPhone to your system and run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
- On the main screen, select “Recover from iPhone” option
Figure 1.1 illustrates the option to select Recover from iPhone
3. After selecting the option, the software starts analyzing your iPhone
4. After analysing your iPhone, the software starts scanning it for the lost photos
Figure 1.3 illustrates the scanning process
5. Once the scanning is over, you can preview the files
Figure 1.4 illustrates the preview of the files
- The software lists all the files under the selected supporting type head
Figure 1.5 illustrates the list of recoverable photos
Note: All deleted items are highlighted in red while the rest are in black
- Select the photos from the list and save them either on your computer or on your iPhone
Figure 1.6 illustrates the saving option
2.Recover from iTunes backup:
If you have synchronized your iPhone with iTunes backup, then you can recover lost iPhone photos from there. Moreover, you don’t need to have your iPhone with you to recover lost photos as the software scans the available iTunes backup files.
To recover lost iPhone photos, follow these steps:
- Run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone and select “Recover from iTunes Backup” option
Figure 1.7 illustrates to select Recover from iTunes Backup option
- The software lists the available iTunes backup files. From the list, select the required backup files and proceed to the next step
Figure 1.8 illustrates to select iTunes backup files
- From the list of the recoverable files, select the required photos and click “Save”
Figure 1.9 illustrates the preview of the recoverable photos
- Save the selected photos to the desired location
3. Recover from iCloud backup:
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone lets you recover your lost photos from iCloud backup as well. Follow the steps below and recover lost iPhone photos:
- Install and run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone and select “Recover from iCloud Backup” option
Figure 1.11 illustrates to select Recover from iCloud Backup option
- Next, you have to sign into your iCloud account to access the available iCloud backup files. Ensure that you log in with the correct credentials.
Figure 1.12 illustrates to sign in to iCloud backup account
- Select the backup files from the available list and click “Scan” to initiate the scanning process
Figure 1.13 illustrates the list of the backup files
- After the scanning is complete, preview the photos and click “Save” to save them to the desired location.
Figure 1.14 illustrates the preview of the recoverable photos
Losing your favourite photos while you are out on a vacation with friends, family, or loved ones may be considerably frustrating!. But with the help of these three easy and helpful options, you can easily restore your priceless memories!