Stellar, on <11.09.2012>, has released the much anticipated version 5 of its professional Photo Recovery software for all Mac and Windows users. The software is an answer to all your photo recovery problems and is especially beneficial for those who want to quickly rescue their lost memories with minimum effort and time invested. This enhanced utility allows you to carry out a painless recovery of all lost photos, audios, and other multimedia files with more easy-to-use and customizable options.
The all-new, enhanced photo recovery software has been designed with extended support for additional media file formats that are used by a range of digital audio/video players for Mac and Windows. The software has the ability to restore accidentally deleted or inaccessible images from Mac hard drives with capacities up to 2 TB. With the option to add more file types to the list of supported ones, this utility is worth the cost. The tool features a simple and usable interface designed for an average user. You can resize the application window anytime if desired.
What’s New in Stellar Photo Recovery 5.0
- Supports recovery from high-capacity drives (2 TB in size)
- Recovers photos from all camera brands, memory sticks, iPods and flash cards
- Option to add new and unique file headers to the list of supported file type
- Displays files in Cover Flow View, Thumbnail View, and List View
- Supports twenty new file formats for digital image, audio, and video
- The Mac version of this tool can auto-refresh the drive list as and when an external data carrier is attached to you Mac and the software is on at that moment
Stellar Photo Recovery 5.0 has the knack of yielding optimum recovery results in the first attempt. Check for its free Demo version and get a first-hand experience.