Stellar launches an upgraded version of its Exchange Recovery tool with more enhanced features. With the release of the latest version of Stellar Repair for Exchange software, you can now repair multiple EDB files at a time. The software has enhanced its look and feel with more set of easy options to perform EDB recovery. In addition, it has overcome several shortcomings that were present in the earlier version of the software. The most distinct feature that has been included in this version is the ability to export the recovered files to live Exchange mailbox.
Stellar Repair for Exchange is an advanced tool to get back lost mail items from damaged or corrupt Exchange Database (EDB) files. With this latest version, you can perform quick and hassle-free recovery of user mailboxes and search for any particular mail items from the recovered file list. With the option to save the recovered mailboxes in multiple formats like PST, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, and PDF, the tool now offers more flexibility. With a set of many powerful features, the software is compatible across various versions of Windows including the latest Windows 8 and Windows Server 12.
Features – Stellar Repair for Exchange
- Repairs corrupt EDB files without disturbing the folder hierarchy
- Recovers mail item like emails, attachments, calendars, notes, contacts, etc.
- Shows a preview of the mail items in the main interface
- Supports multiple formats to save recovered data
- Allows you to Save and Load Scan Information
- Generates Log Report of Entire Recovery Process
- Compatible with most commonly used Exchange Servers like 2010/2007/2003
What’s New in Stellar Repair for Exchange V6.0
- Repairs one or more EDB files
- Exports recovered mailboxes to Live Exchange Mailbox
- Searches particular mails from recovered files
- Supports the latest RTF/HTML/PDF formats including the earlier PST/MSG/EML formats.
- Supports the latest Exchange Server 2013 in addition to all earlier versions 2010/2007/2003/5.5.
In order to recover inaccessible mail items from corrupt EDB files, you need to purchase the software. When you purchase this software, you get a licensed key that validates the software to be used with its full features. However, the software is also available as a free demo version, which does not require any key and can be downloaded from the product page itself. The demo version can be used to check the credibility of the software. Based on the result which you get using the demo version, you can evaluate the software accordingly. The demo version of the Stellar Repair for Exchange software allows you to select and repair corrupt EDB files. You can search for an EDB file, repair them, and preview the repaired items. The limitation of the demo version is till previewing of the repaired items. In order to save the recovered files at any desired location, you need to purchase the licensed version of the software