You must have a number of collections of pictures and images in your Mac. Many times, you must be in need to convert one image file to another; may be to send them over mail or upload on the web. For this, you need one efficient image converter application that can do the job for you. Stellar Image Converter is such a tool that converts 34 most popularly used image file formats, such as JPEG, JPG, JP2, BMP, PSD, PNG, XPM, XBM, PPM, PBM, PGM, TIFF, etc. to other 14 formats of images.
For all Mac users, this tool proves to be very helpful. As soon as you open the software, it lists all the Mac volumes on the left pane of the software interface, where you have saved the image files. You just need to select any of the volumes and it scans the same to list all the image files found in that volume. For convenience, there is one search option available, which you can use to find only a specific type of file. Afterwards, you need to choose the file type and then proceed with the conversion process.
Features – Stellar Image Converter (Mac)
- Converts 34 most popular file types on your Mac, such as, JPEG, JPG, JP2, BMP, PSD, PNG, XPM, XBM, PPM, PBM, PGM, TIFF, GIF, TGA, 3FR, ARW, SRF, SR2, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, MOS, MRW, DCR, K25, KDC, DNG, ERF, CRW, CR2, and MEF
- Select any of the output image file format from JPEG, JP2, BMP, PSD, PNG, XPM, XBM, PPM, PICT, PDF, ICNS, TIFF, GIF, and TGA
- Option to search for specific image file type from the list of all the images found
- Smart preview option of the files before conversion
- Enables Batch conversion of photos and pictures
- Safe & Secure – Do not change the images while conversion
- Supports Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, and 10.6 Snow Leopard
Stellar Image Converter (Mac) is available with a free demo version as well, with which you can convert all images up to 500 KB of size. Download and see the features of this impressive image converter tool today.