- Create well-researched content on the allocated topics as part of the monthly calendar and also fulfil on-demand requirements.
- Incorporate the feedback received from editor and business executive, as necessary to improve content quality.
- Keep proactive track of content performance based on Google Web Analytics in terms of the defined KPIs and take ownership of collating monthly/quarterly content performance reports for assigned product categories.
- Function as the primary touchpoint between content writers and business executives to maintain seamless delivery of content.
- Manage day-to-day assignment and delivery of all tasks for Writers/Sr. Writers as per the defined quality standards and timelines.
- Mentor team members including Writers, Sr. Writers and ATLs and nurture their technical and soft skills.
- • Strong grasp on English language, usage, structure, styles, and writing principles to develop high-quality, error-free, relatable, and engaging content.
- • Extensive experience of writing content to support marketing & sales of enterprise software products and services.
- • Technology blogging experience would be a key differentiator.
- • Experience in writing for native US and UK audiences would be a plus.
- • Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach and execution.
- • HubSpot Content Marketing certification or equivalent/similar.
- • Analytical ability to perform online/offline research to conceptualize new content ideas and enhance existing content.
- • Should be able to work and deliver quality content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- • Should have experience of handling and mentoring writers/senior writers.
- • Should be comfortable working in team comprising a diverse mix of people including content writers, sr. content writers, editors, business executives, SEO/PPC specialists, etc.
• Preferred B. Tech (Comp Science)/BCA /MCA, with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in writing Information & Computer Technology (ICT) related content.
• Minimum 3 years of team handling experience required.
• Academic Qualification with minimum 60% Marks in Class X & XII.
• Candidate must have an aptitude for technology.
• Strong communication skills with good presentation and conceptualization skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team in a corporate environment.
• Day shift with 5 days working
• Candidates residing in Gurgaon or willing to relocate could apply for this opening.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org