Develop Product Marketing Plan
- Develop various B2B product-marketing strategies to achieve business objective.
- Execute Product plan to meet the revenue goal.
- Study and monitor market condition and prepare product sales plan accordingly.
Implement Product Marketing Activities
- Managing the day-to-day implementation of the product marketing strategy, which could include:
- Article Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Purpose Driven Marketing
- Establishing a team to take care of the ongoing marketing activities (as required)
- Reviewing upsell opportunities to increase the AOV
- Expend Markets to increase product revenue.
Tracking Product Performance
- Keeping track of important Business Metrics like Download Rate, Click to Sales Rate and Download to Sales Rate on weekly, monthly basis and quarterly basis.
- Analyzing metrics and discussing trends/patterns with seniors.
- Assess the performance of the complete B2B Team against goals and plans.
KPIs & Performance Reporting
- New Business Wins/Period – Value of new business won during the period
- Forecast Accuracy – Accuracy of new business and client retention forecasts
- Dashboards and Reports – You will ensure that our CRM system provides reliable information, and you will brief the senior team to underpin effective BD strategy.
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, team leaders must continue to develop knowledge of the products being offered. They also need a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
- Business team leaders delegate tasks to Executive. They should know how to assign tasks to the team members with the best skills for the job and guide staff members to ensure the work is done well.
- Business team leaders often set daily, weekly, or monthly sales goals. They motivate employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the team to work better, rather than harder. They understand the importance of praising and rewarding team members who do a stellar job and implement bonus and prize programs or “employee of the month” achievements.
- Business team leaders are often responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management. They also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
- • Candidate must have an aptitude for technology.
- • Strong communication skills (Spoken & written) with good presentation and conceptualization skills.
• Preferred B. Tech (Comp Science)/BCA/B. SC(IT/Computers)MCA/M.SC(IT/Computers)/M. Tech with a minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience in Business Development (B2B Sales/Software sales).
• Good experience in SEM, Content planning and Digital Marketing.
• Minimum 1-2 years of team handling experience required.
• Academic Qualification with minimum 60% Marks in Class X & XII.
• Candidate must have an aptitude for technology.
• Strong communication skills (Spoken & written) with good presentation and conceptualization skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team in a corporate environment.
• Day shift with 5 days working
• Candidates residing in Gurgaon or willing to relocate could apply for this opening.
Interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org