Sr. Affiliate Business is required to explore new affiliate business opportunities and facilitate existing affiliates to increase the business of the company and expand the visibility of Stellar Software across the globe. Business development and Digital marketing knowledge and skills are the key attributes for this position.
Key Result Areas -
- Generate Incremental business through Affiliates, Online Stores, and Strategic Partners
- Ideate new strategies to get incremental business from partners and affiliates.
- Get new business and incremental growth on Existing Affiliate Platforms.
- Recruit new Powerful affiliates & strategic partners to promote Stellar business
- Pitch and Recruit Competition companies to promote Stellar products that are not there in competitor portfolio.
- Generate Net Realized Revenue for the organization through affiliates and meet targets.
- Manage Affiliate Business across Multiple Affiliate Platforms
- Expand Affiliate business by identifying new affiliate platforms, download sites ,and increase Stellar software visibility & reach across platforms.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, & recommend ways to increase affiliate generated revenues.
- Implement strategy for an affiliate program, including awareness, acquisition & retention tactics to achieve program targets.
- Executes affiliate promotions & monitor success.
- Get the latest products uploaded and updated on various affiliate platform
3. Affiliate Relationship Building
- Builds relationships with affiliates & partners for more business, better placements & visibility.
- Proactively respond to & resolves affiliate inquiries & concerns.
- Distributing marketing tools & sales creative to affiliates.
4. Co-ordinate Collateral and Email Campaign Design work
1) Co-ordinate with Creative team on developing creative, banners and other promotional material.
2) Coordinate with design team to update affiliate websites
5. Online Store and Download Site Business
- Increase Visibility and Reach for Stellar Products across Online Stores like Amazon, Staples etc.
- Increase Visibility and Reach on Download Sites like CNET, Softonic, Softpedia, Tucows etc.
- Sign up new potential Product aggregators and Stores to get incremental growth
Skills needed by TL Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Great understanding of online digital media technology
- Knowledge & relevant experience in email & search display marketing
- Ability to develop & nurture business tie-ups & partnerships.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong Analytical Skills. Ability to compile & analyze performance data & metrics. Monitor & evaluate industry trends.
- Willing to work in US time zone and extended hours.
If you're interested in this opportunity and want to be a part of this global team, then reach out to email@example.com
- Digital marketing
- tie-ups & partnerships
- Affiliate sales
- Partner program
- Partner management
Must be a BCA, MCA, BE/Btech in Computers, BSC in Computer Science, Mtech, MSc in IT/Computers,MBA in IT