Stellar Photo Recovery
Stellar Photo Recovery
Stellar Photo Recovery / 1. About Stellar Photo Recovery
Stellar Photo Recovery software can quickly recover all your lost images and media files. It supports a range of digital photo file formats, audio file formats, and video file formats for recovery.
The software supports almost all the popular brands of cameras. Stellar Photo Recovery also supports digital card reader or external storage media.
Stellar Photo Recovery performs a scan to find all the recoverable images and media files. The software provides a preview of the scanned images and media files. The user can save the scan information file of the scanned storage media. This saved scan information file can be used later to recover lost images and media files with the help of Stellar Photo Recovery.
1. Deleted File Recovery: Recovers all accidentally deleted files.
2. Recovery from Lost Drive/Unallocated Partition: Recovers data from unallocated, uninitialized, unidentified and RAW partitions on a hard disk.
3. Raw Recovery Support: Raw recovery of volumes and hard drives to search data based on signatures.
4. Deep Scanning: ‘Deep Scan’ does a comprehensive file signature-based search to maximize recovery in tough cases of data loss. Deep Scan is particularly useful for recovering the files that couldn’t be found with normal scanning.
5. Specific File Search: Support to search a specific type of files in a logical drive/specific folder.
6. Image Creation: Supports the creation of image for hard disk and volumes for recovery.
7. Preview Support: Supports preview of files before recovery for most file types.
8. Save and Resume Recovery Session: Save and resume recovery option to recover data at a later stage without scanning the drive again.
9. T2 chip security macOS Support: Supports data recovery from systems with T2 security chips.
10. M1 chip technology macOS Support: Supports data recovery from systems with M1 chip.
11. File System Support: Supports multiple file systems such as
12. Simultaneous Scanning for File Systems: Supports scanning of multiple file systems simultaneously and gives you the best possible scan results.
13. Thumbnail Recovery: Supports thumbnail recovery for photo file formats.
14. Recovers Files with Metadata: Supports recovery of files with original date timestamp, camera model/name, resolution and file name, if available.
15. Supported File Types: Supports more than 100 file types by default. Also, supports adding and editing custom file types.
16. Support for Multiple Drive Types: Recovers data from desktop and laptop hard drives, external hard drives and pen drives, memory cards, SSD drives, SD cards, etc.
17. Operating System: Compatible with macOS X 10.11 and above.