Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is easy to use application. It is designed to recover or save Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Notes Attachments, Voice Memo, Safari Bookmarks, Reminder, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Viber, Tango, WeChat, Line, Kik and Apps Library. It can recover data from your iOS device, iTunes and iCloud backup in an efficient manner. It uses efficient algorithms to perform a thorough scan of device memory to recover as much data as possible.
Key Features of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone:
- Enhanced support up to iOS 13.2.
- Support for all latest iTunes versions.
- Support for enhanced deleted data.
- Support for Deep Scan.
- iCloud support for iOS 12.4.
- Encrypted feature supported for all latest versions.
- The software supports the recovery of data from iCloud backup files.
- It provides an option to recover data from iTunes Backup files.
- The software supports recovery from encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Support for multiple device connections.
- Support for WhatsApp / Message / Notes Attachments / Viber / Tango / WeChat / Line / Kik from device, iTunes backup and iCloud backup files.
- Support for Apps Library, Voice Memos, Camera Roll from device and iTunes / iCloud backup files.
- It supports thumbnail preview of scanned videos.
- Optimized photos display for iOS systems.
- Optimized message and contact display for iOS systems.
- Option to preview notes, calendar, and reminder.
- Supports iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 7, 7s, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s and 4.
- Supports iPad.
- Supports iOS 13.x, 12.x, 11.x , 10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x.
- The software supports iTunes 12.x, 11.x.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.8 and above
- Supports recovery of Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, and Safari Bookmarks from your iOS device.
Before installing the software, check that your computer meets the minimum system requirements:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor : Intel
- Operating System : Mac OS X 10.8 and above
- Memory : 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- iPhone : XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 7 / 7s / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / 4s / 4
- Hard Disk : 250 MB free space
To install Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Unzip the StellarDataRecoveryforiPhone.dmg.zip file.
- Double-click the dmg file. This will mount a virtual volume StellarDataRecoveryforiPhone.
- Drag the StellarDataRecoveryforiPhone application from the mounted virtual volume to the Applications folder.
- To launch the software, double-click on StellarDataRecoveryforiPhone in the Applications folder.
- Accept the License Agreement and then the main window of Stellar Data Recovery for
iPhone software is displayed.
2.2.Launching the Software
Follow any one of the steps mentioned below, to run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone on your Mac:
- Double-click the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone file in Applications folder,
- Double-click the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone desktop shortcut (if you have created
- Click the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone icon in the dock (if it exists).
2.3.Activating the Software
The demo version is just for evaluation purpose and must be eventually activated to use the full functionality of the software. The software can be activated using the Activation Key which you receive via email after purchasing the software.
To activate the software:
- Run the demo version of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software.
- On the main user interface, click the Activate option. The Activate window is displayed as shown below:
- If you don’t have the activation key, click the Get it now button in the window to go online and purchase the product.
- Once the order is confirmed, a Activation Key will be sent to the email provided.
- Type the Activation Key (received through email after purchasing the product) and click Activate button (Please ensure that you have an active Internet connection).
- The software will automatically communicate with the license server to verify the entered key. If the key you entered is valid, the software will be activated successfully.
- The ‘ Activation Completed Successfully ‘ message is displayed after the process is completed successfully. Click OK.
2.4.Updating the Software
There are periodic software updates for Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. The software updates should be done to keep the software up-to-date. The updates can be a newly added functionality, a new feature, a new service or any other information that can be important for improvement. The update option in the application is capable of checking for the latest updates. It checks the both latest minor and major versions available online. You can easily download minor versions through the update wizard. However, the major version, if available, has to be purchased. While updating the software, it is recommended to close all running programs. Note that the demo version cannot be updated.
To update the application, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Update button from the menu bar. The Update Wizard is displayed.
- Click Next. A busy timer indicates the searching for updates. If it finds any new version, a message indicates the availability.
- If a message displays that no updates are available, click Cancel to close the wizard.
- Click Next. The software starts downloading the update files from the server. The software upgrades to the latest version, when the process completes.
Our Technical Support professionals give an appropriate solution to all your queries related to the products.
You can either call us or go to our online support section at http://www.stellarinfo.com/support/
For price details and to place an order, click https://www.stellarinfo.com/media-tools/ios-data-recovery/buy-now.php?os=mac
Chat Live with an Online technician at http://www.stellarinfo.com
Search in our extensive Knowledgebase at https://www.stellarinfo.com/support/kb/index.php/category/ios-data-recovery
Submit enquiry at http://www.stellarinfo.com/support/enquiry.php
E-mail to Stellar Support at email@example.com
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software has a very easy to use Graphical User Interface. The user interface contains features required for complete recovery or saving of Photos, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Notes Attachments, Voice Memo, Safari Bookmarks, Reminder, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Viber, Tango and Apps Library. It recovers data from your iOS device, iTunes and iCloud backup in an efficient manner.
After you start the software, the main screen of the software appears as shown below:
The user interface contains Buttons that allow you to access various features of the software with ease.
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone makes use of the following buttons:
|Click this button to activate the software after purchase.|
|Click this button to purchase the software.|
|Click this button to check for major and minor updates for the software.|
|Click this button to open the help manual for the software.|
Show More Options
|Use this option to expand the list of more options provided by the software.|
|Click this button anytime to move to the previous screen of the current screen.|
|Click Languages button to change the software language.|
|Click this button to save the recovered file to your device or system.|
|This button starts the scanning/recovery process.|
|Click this button to add the backup file from your system for the process of recovery.|
|Click this button to delete the backup file.|
4.1.Recover from iPhone
You can use the Recover from iPhone option to scan your iOS device and recover data (like contacts, messages, reminders, calendars, notes) from it. This option scans the iOS device directly to find data that was recently deleted or lost.
To use the Scan Device option of the software, follow the steps given below:
1. Run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone.
2. On the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone main screen, Select the Recover from iPhone option.
3. From Select What to Recover Screen, select the type of data i.e. Everything, Photos and Videos, Messages and Call Log, Memos and Others, you want to recover Click Next.
4. Plug your iOS device into your computer and select that device to proceed further. The application starts analyzing the device you have selected. In case you have connected multiple devices, the application lists all connected devices. Select the desired device from which you want to recover the data.
- After you connect the device, a Trust/Untrust dialog prompts on your device. You need to Trust a computer to enable sync and data transfer between the iPhone/iPad and the computer. If you tap on “Don’t Trust”, iTunes is not able to recognize your device at all.
- For macOS Catalina: Open the Finder window, select your iPhone/iPad from the sidebar and click Trust to get the Trust/Untrust dialog prompt on your device.
5. If your iphone is encrypted, a dialog box will open prompting you to enter the password. Enter the password and click OK.
6. After successful analysing and scanning, you can now preview and save data. Following file types are supported: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Notes Attachments, Voice Memo, Reminder, Safari Bookmarks, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Viber, Tango, WeChat, Line, Kik and Apps Library. From the left-hand side tree view, click the supported file type under the listed iOS device and all items under the selected supporting type head are listed.
Note: All deleted items are listed in red whereas all others are black.
7. You can either select all or a few items (by selecting the checkboxes in front of them).
You can preview the existing and deleted items, and you can also search for a specific item by typing a keyword in the search box.
Click Deep Scan if your desired data is not included in the list.
8. Click Save to confirm it. Save Files dialog appears as shown below.
9. Click Browse and select a destination for saving the recovered files and click OK.
Note: You cannot recover deleted items from Camera Rolls, Photo Streams, Apps Library, Attachments and Voice Memos.
Note: “Recover from iPhone” is already selected by default when you start the application.
4.2.Recover from iTunes Backup
You can scan an iTunes backup file for data if you have synchronized your iOS device with iTunes earlier. Scanning backup file is helpful in case you have lost your data. You can then recover the lost data from iTunes backup files using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software.
To use the Scan Backup option of the software, follow the steps given below:
- Run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. (Note: You do not need to connect your iOS device for recovering data from iTunes backup files)
- On the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone main screen, select the Recover from iTunes Backup option.
3. After successful analysis, item selection window will pop up. Select the type of data i.e. Everything, Photos and Videos, Messages and Call Log, Memos and Others, you want to recover. Click Next.
4. The application lists all the iTunes backup files listed in your systems.
Note : A window will appear If you don’t have any backup file giving an option of manually adding the backup file from your system using the Add Backup option. You need to click (Add Backup) option and then browse to the iTunes backup location, select it and then click OK.
5. Select an iTunes backup from which you want to preview and save data. You can save data from following: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Notes Attachments, Reminder, Voice Memo, Safari Bookmarks, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Viber, Tango, WeChat, Line, Kik and Apps Library. (Note: All deleted items are listed in red whereas all others are black.)
Note : If your backup is encrypted, a dialog box will open prompting you to enter the password. Enter the password and click OK.
6. From the tree view, click on the supported file categories under the listed iTunes backup file which lists all items under the selected category head.
7. You can either select all or a few items (by selecting the checkboxes in front of them).
- You can preview the existing and deleted items, and you can also search for a specific item by typing a keyword in the search box.
- Click Deep Scan if your desired data is not included in the list.
8. Click Save to confirm it. Select a destination to save the data.
4.3.Recover from iCloud Backup
You can scan an iCloud backup file for data if you have synchronized your iOS device with iCloud earlier. To restore or recover your lost files from iCloud backup, you need Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone to help you.
To use the iCloud Backup option of the software, follow the steps given below:
1. Run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. (Note: You do not need to connect your iOS device for recovering data from iCloud backup files)
2. On the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone main screen, select the Recover from iCloud Backup option.
3. On Main Screen Select the type of data such as Photos, Videos, Installed Apps data, Messages, Chats, Notes, Reminder, Voice Memos, Contact, Call details, Bookmarks and saved Calender Items which you want to recover. Click Next.
4. Enter the Apple ID and Password to get a list of all available backup files from iCloud.
5. Enter the authentication code received on your iOS device and click Verify.
Note: The software asks for authentication code only if the user has enabled the Two-Factor Authentication in the iCloud ID.
6. Scan and Download the iCloud backup files.
Note: In case you do not have any backup with the account entered, the dialog box shown below appears.
7. Select an iCloud backup from which you want to preview and save data. You can save data from following: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Notes Attachments, Reminders, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmarks, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments, Viber, Tango, WeChat, Line, Kik and Apps Library.
8. From the tree view, click on the supported file categories under the listed iCloud backup file which lists all items under the selected category heading.
9. You can either select all or a few items (by selecting the checkboxes in front of them).
Note:You can preview the existing and deleted items, and you can also search for a specific item by typing a keyword in the search box.Click Deep Scan if your desired data is not included in the list.
10. Click Save to confirm it. Select a destination to save the data.
Deep Scan allows you to recover data from iphone. It does a comprehensive scan of the ios devices and itunes backup to recover each and every bit of lost or deleted data. It searches for lost files on the basis of file signature. This recovery option recovers everything that is found in the selected source. This option is especially helpful in case of severely deleted and corrupted iphone data.
In case, after the quick scan process is completed and your desired file is not included in the list of files detected, you can opt for Deep Scan to perform a comprehensive scan of the selected device and backup.
To perform Deep Scan:
1. Once quick scan is completed, in the preview window choose Click Here option given at the bottom of the window to start Deep Scan.
2. A screen showing the scanning process is displayed. Click Stop to stop the scan at any point
3. Once the scanning process is completed, a dialog box displaying the message ‘Deep Scan completed’ is displayed
Note : In case the additional data is not recovered through Deep Scan, a dialog box displaying the message ‘Deep Scan completed. No additional data found’ is displayed.
4. Files found during Deep Scan can be viewed in the preview window and saved at any desired location.
In order to use Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software in your preferred language, the application provides an option to select any of the desired language. Using the Languages button, you can change the entire application to a different language at any time/instance without having to re-install the application.
In order to change language of the application instantly, go through the following steps:
- Run Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone.
- Click Languages button from Menu Bar.
- From the options displayed, select the required language.
Can Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone recover all of my deleted data?
Yes, with Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone, you can recover deleted Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks from your iOS device in an efficient manner. However, the software might not be able to recover the deleted data if data deleted is overwritten by any new data.
Can I preview messages before recovering them?
Yes using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software you can preview Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks before recovering them.
In how many formats can I save the contacts after recovering them using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software?
You can save the contact in three formats using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software after recovering them. You can save them in VCF and HTML formats.
Can I synchronize my photos and contacts to my iOS device after recovering data using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone?
Yes, you can synchronize photos and contacts to your iOS device using iTunes.
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone software, accompanied user manual and documentation are copyright of Stellar Information Technology Private Limited, with all rights reserved. Under the copyright laws, this user manual cannot be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Stellar Information Technology Private Limited. No Patent Liability is assumed, however, with respect to the use of the information contained herein.
Copyright © Stellar Information Technology Private Limited. INDIA.
The Information contained in this manual, including but not limited to any product specifications, is subject to change without notice.
STELLAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED PROVIDES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO THIS MANUAL OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING STELLAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN THE PRODUCT AND THE MANUAL. IN NO EVENT SHALL STELLAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS MANUAL OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR THE USE THEREOF.
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone® is a registered trademark of Stellar Information Technology Private Limited.
iOS® and iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc.
All Trademarks Acknowledged.
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, ACCESSING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE, ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THIS SOFTWARE, YOU (HEREINAFTER “CUSTOMER”) ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WHICH WILL BIND YOU. THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE INCLUDE, IN PARTICULAR, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY CLAUSE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, WE WILL NOT LICENSE THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION TO YOU AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE INSTALLATION PROCESS NOW, AND PROMPTLY RETURN THE SOFTWARE AND PROOF OF ENTITLEMENT TO THE PARTY FROM WHOM YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE.
1.1 “Stellar” means Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd., having its registered office at 205, Skipper Corner, 88, Nehru Place, New Delhi, India 110019.
1.2 “Compatible Computer” means a Computer with the recommended operating system and hardware configuration as stated in the Documentation.
1.3 “Computer” means a virtual or physical device that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence of instructions, including without limitation desktop computers, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, telecommunication devices, Internet-connected devices, and hardware products capable of operating a wide variety of productivity, entertainment, or other software applications.
1.4 “Customer” means you and any legal entity that obtained the Software and on whose behalf it is used; for example, and as applicable, your employer.
1.5 “Permitted Number” means one (1) unless otherwise indicated under a valid license (e.g., volume license) granted by Stellar.
1.6 “Software” means (a) all of the information with which this agreement is provided, including but not limited to: (i) all software files and other computer information; (ii) any proprietary scripting logic embedded within exported file formats (iii)images, sounds, clip art, video and other works bundled with Stellar software or made available by Stellar on Stellar’s website for use with the Stellar software and not obtained from Stellar through a separate service (unless otherwise noted within that service) or from another party (“Content Files”); (iv) related explanatory written materials and files (“Documentation”); and (v) any modified versions and copies of, and upgrades, updates, and additions to, such information, provided to Customer by Stellar at any time, to the extent not provided under separate terms (collectively, “Updates”).
2. LICENSE GRANT; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Right to use the Software: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Stellar grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable right, revocable and limited license to access and use the Software and Documentation on a single computer or workstation in a single location for your personal purposes (if you are a consumer) or your internal business purposes (if you are a business user) subject to the terms stated below. Customer must use the Technician License if using the software to provide professional or paid service to a third party (individual or company) and / or for any commercial purposes.
SINGLE USER LICENSE. The term means a SOFTWARE that may be installed and used only by a single USER on a single computer at any one time. Consequently, the SOFTWARE must not be installed, displayed, shared or used concurrently from the computer or on distinct computers. Single User License is granted to customer who is using STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL, PREMIUM or CORPORATE Edition of the Software.
MULTIPLE USER LICENSE. The term means a SOFTWARE that may be installed and used by a specified number of USERS representing an equivalent number of computers. The SOFTWARE must not be installed, displayed, shared or used from or on a number of computers greater than the number of workstations authorized. Multiple User License are associated with Technician & Toolkit Edition of the Software. MAXIMUM Installation and usage limit of this License in on 3 Computers.
3. LICENSE TYPES
3.1 Evaluation Software/Trial version: The Software is provided with or without License key which can be downloaded for free from Stellar’s website. The Software may only be installed and used on Permitted Number of Compatible Computers during the License Term for demonstration, evaluation, and training purposes only. Evaluation Software or Trial version of the Software may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of trial version without written permission from the copyright holder.
3.2 Subscription License: For the Software available on a subscription-basis (“Subscription License”), Customer may install and use the Subscription License only on the Permitted Number of Compatible Computer during the License Term Period. Subject to the Permitted Number of Computers for the Subscription License, Customer agrees that Stellar may change the type of Software (such as specific components, versions, platforms, languages, etc.) included in the Subscription License at any time and shall not be liable to the Customer whatsoever for such change. Ongoing access to a Subscription License requires a recurring Internet connection to activate, renew, and validate the license. If Stellar does not receive the recurring subscription payment or cannot validate the license periodically, then the Software may become inactive without additional notice until Stellar receives the payment or validates the license.
3.3 Lifetime License: Once registered, user is granted an exclusive license to use the Software for maximum period of 10 years on the same computer with same configuration and operating system which is compatible with the software. If the computer hardware or software is changed during the lifetime of the license which is not compatible with the original purchased version; then user may need to additionally purchase the upgraded version of the software.
4. SOFTWARE SUPPORT.
Support will only be provided to only license customer for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase. Queries regarding the installation and use of the software should be submitted by e-mail which get responded usually within 24 Business Hours.
Free Technical Support is provided for 1 Year from the date of purchase, if your license term is greater than 1 year then you may avail Technical Support by paying additional fee applicable at that time. Paid support can be purchased for Lifetime License only upto a maximum period of next 2 years. Stellar will not assist customers for any support request related to the Software after 3 years from the purchase of the software.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP.
The Software and any authorized copies that Customer makes are the intellectual property of and are owned by Stellar. The structure, organization, and source code of the Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. The Software is protected by law, including but not limited to the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and by international treaty provisions. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant Customer any intellectual property rights in the Software. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Stellar.
6. RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS.
6.1 Proprietary Notices. Any permitted copy of the Software (including without limitation Documentation) that Customer makes must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
6.2 Use Obligations. Customer agrees that it will not use the Software other than as permitted by this agreement and that it will not use the Software in a manner inconsistent with its design or Documentation.
6.3 No Modifications. Customer shall not modify, adapt, tamper with, translate or create Derivative Works of the Software or the Documentation; combine or merge any part of the Software or Documentation with or into any other software or documentation; or refer to or otherwise use the Software as part of any effort to develop software (including any routine, script, code, or program) having any functional attributes, visual expressions or other features similar to those of the Software to compete with Stellar;
except with Stellar’s prior written permission, publish any performance or benchmark tests or analysis relating to the Software;
6.4 No Reverse Engineering. Customer shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
6.5 No Unbundling. The Software may include various applications and components, may allow access to different Stellar Online Channels, may support multiple platforms and languages, and may be provided to Customer on multiple media or in multiple copies. Nonetheless, the Software is designed and provided to Customer as a single product to be used as a single product on Computers as permitted herein. Unless otherwise permitted in the Documentation, Customer is not required to install all component parts of the Software, but Customer shall not unbundle the component parts of the Software for use on different Computers.
6.6 Customer will not remove, erase, obscure or tamper with any copyright or any other product identification or proprietary rights notices, seal or instructional label printed or stamped on, affixed to, or encoded or recorded in or on any Software or Documentation; or fail to preserve all copyright and other proprietary notices in all copies Company makes of the Software and Documentation;
6.7 Customer will not run or operate the Software in a cloud, Internet-based computing or similar on-demand computing environment unless Company’s Grant Letter or the applicable Product Entitlement Definitions specifically allows the use.
6.8 No Transfer. Customer will not rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign, or transfer its rights in the software (including without limitation, software obtained through a web download), or authorize any portion of the software to be copied onto another individual or legal entity’s computer except as may be expressly permitted herein.
Customer acknowledges that all intellectual property rights in the Software and the Documentation anywhere in the world belong to, or are licensed to Stellar. The rights granted to you in the Software are licensed (not sold), and you have no rights in, or to, the Software or the Documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this License. The Software, its source code and Documentation are proprietary products of Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. (“Stellar”) to provide the License and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Stellar shall at all times retain all rights, title, interest, including intellectual property rights, in the Software or Documentation.
The licensed software (excluding the media on which it is distributed) and all Stellar related websites and services are provided to licensee ‘AS IS’ and “AS AVAILABLE,” and Stellar and its suppliers and licensors make NO WARRANTY as to their use or performance. Stellar and its suppliers and licensors make NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS (express or implied, whether by statute, common law, custom, usage, or otherwise) as to any matter including without limitation to quality, availability, performance or functionality of the licensed software or any related Stellar websites or services; quality or accuracy of any information obtained from or available through use of the licensed software or related Stellar websites or services; any representation or warranty that the use of the licensed software or any related Stellar websites or services will be uninterrupted or always available (whether due to internet failure or otherwise), error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components or operate on or with any particular hardware, platform or software; non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability, integration, satisfactory quality, or fitness for any particular purpose, except for, and only to the extent, that a warranty may not be excluded or limited by applicable law in licensee’s jurisdiction.
9. DATA PROTECTION.
10. INTERNET CONNECTIVITY & PRIVACY.
10.1 Automatic Connections to the Internet. The Software may cause Customer’s Computer, without notice, to automatically connect to the Internet and to communicate with Stellar website or Stellar domain for purposes such as license validation and providing Customer with additional information, features, or functionality. Unless otherwise specified in Sections 10.2 through 10.5, the following provisions apply to all automatic Internet connections by the Software:
10.1.4 Stellar, unless barred under applicable law, may (a) send Customer transactional messages to facilitate the Stellar Online Service or the activation or registration of the Software or Stellar Online Service, or (b) deliver in-product marketing to provide information about the Software and other Stellar products and Services using information including but not limited to platform version, version of the Software, license status, and language.
10.2 Updating. The Software may cause Customer’s Computer, without additional notice, to automatically connect to the Internet (intermittently or on a regular basis) to (a) check for Updates that are available for download to and installation on the Computer and (b) notify Stellar of the results of installation attempts.
10.3 Activation. The Software may require Customer to (a) obtain Stellar Software Activation Key, (b) activate or reactivate the Software, (c) register the software, or (d) validate the Ownership. Such requirement may cause Customer’s Computer to connect to the Internet without notice on install, on launch, and on a regular basis thereafter. Once connected, the Software will collect and transmit information to Stellar. Software or Customer may also receive information from Stellar related to Customer’s license, subscription, or Ownership. Stellar may use such information to detect or prevent fraudulent or unauthorized use not in accordance with a valid license, subscription, or Ownership. Failure to activate or register the Software, validate the subscription or Ownership, or a determination by Stellar of fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Software may result in reduced functionality, inoperability of the Software, or a termination or suspension of the subscription or Ownership.
10.4 Use of Online Services. The Software may cause Customer’s Computer, without additional notice and on an intermittent or regular basis, to automatically connect to the Internet to facilitate Customer’s access to content and services that are provided by Stellar or third parties. In addition, the Software may, without additional notice, automatically connect to the Internet to update downloadable materials from these online services so as to provide immediate availability of these services even when Customer is offline.
10.5 Digital Certificates. The Software uses digital certificates to help Customer identify downloaded files (e.g., applications and/or content) and the publishers of those files. For example, Stellar uses digital certificates to help Customer identify the publisher of Stellar applications. Customer’s Computer may connect to the Internet at the time of validation of a digital certificate.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Stellar or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if Stellar has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Stellar’s entire liability under any provision shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the software product or a sum of US Dollars Five whichever is higher.
If Customer breaches this EULA, and fails to cure any breach within 30 calendar days after request from Stellar, Stellar may terminate this EULA, whereupon all rights granted to Customer shall immediately cease including but not limited to the license granted to the customer to use the software which shall also stand revoked. Furthermore, upon termination, Customer shall return to Stellar all copies of the Licensed Software, or verify in writing that all copies of the Licensed Software have been destroyed and failure of the customer to do so would entitle Stellar to sue for relief in equity and damages.
13. JURISDICTION AND LAW
13.1 This EULA is subject to, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws applicable to the state of Delhi (India). Courts at Delhi, India alone shall have the jurisdiction to entertain any dispute arising out of the terms and conditions of this EULA and you consent to such jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India.
13.2 This EULA will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction, or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
14.1 This License is the complete statement of the agreement between the parties on the subject matter and merges and supersedes all other or prior understandings, purchase orders, agreements and arrangements.
14.2 The exclusions of warranties and liability limitations shall survive the termination of this EULA, howsoever caused; but this survival shall not imply or create any continued right to use the Licensed Software after termination of this EULA.
14.3 Licensee shall not ship, transfer, or export Licensed Software into any country or use Licensed Software in any manner prohibited by the applicable export control laws, notably where applicable, the United States Export Administration Act, restrictions, or regulations (collectively the ‘Export Laws’.) All rights to use the Licensed Software are granted on condition that Licensee complies with the Export Laws, and all such rights are forfeited if Licensee fails to comply with the Export Laws.
14.4 Stellar reserves all rights not expressly granted to Licensee by this EULA All rights are reserved under the copyright laws of India and/or of other countries, to Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd, having its registered office at 205, Skipper Corner, 88, Nehru Place, New Delhi, India 110019.
14.5 There are no third party beneficiaries of any promises, obligations or representations made by Stellar herein.
14.6 Any waiver by Stellar of any violation of this License by you shall not constitute nor contribute to a waiver by Stellar of any other or future violation of the same provision or any other provision of this License.
14.7 This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Stellar and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous representations, discussions, undertakings, communications, agreements, arrangements, advertisements, and understandings regulating the Licensed Software. This EULA is binding on and made for the benefit of the parties and their successors and permitted assigns.
14.8 This EULA may only be modified, supplemented or amended by a writing signed by an authorized officer of Stellar.
Copyright © Stellar Information Technology Private Limited. All rights reserved.
Stellar is the world’s foremost Data Care Corporation, with expertise in Data Recovery, Data Erasure, Mailbox Conversion, and File Repair software and services. Stellar has been in existence from past 25+ years and is a customer-centric, critically acclaimed, global data recovery, data migration & erasure solutions provider with cost-effective solutions available for large corporate, SMEs & Home Users.
Stellar has a strong presence across USA, Europe & Asia.
Stellar provides a wide range of Do It Yourself (DIY) Software for Consumer as well as Software for Businesses:
The widest range of data recovery software that helps you recover your valued data lost after accidental format, virus problems, software malfunction, file/directory deletion, or even sabotage!
The most comprehensive range of file repair software for Windows, Mac and Linux. Recover your files, which have been infected by viruses, malwares or have been damaged by improper shutdown and other corruption-related issues.
Best software for IT assets disposition. Secure and erase variety of storage media and files from PC/Laptop, Servers, Rack Drives or Mobile devices. Data once erased cannot be recovered by using any data recovery software or service.
Email Repair & Converter
Email Backup Tools
Robust applications to restore inaccessible mailboxes of MS Exchange, Outlook, AppleMail, Thunderbird, Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, and Pocomail mailbox. Also, tools to convert mailboxes and database files from one format to another.
Professional and reliable software to repair corrupt or damaged database for Microsoft SQL Server, QuickBooks®, Microsoft Access, SQLite and many more.
Fully featured backup utilities that provides a comprehensive solution in case of any disaster. These software facilitates taking back up of all your mails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar entries, journals etc. with full & incremental backup options.
Photo and Video Tools
Professional tools to rebuild damaged or corrupt photos, videos, audios, and other multimedia files, from Window and Mac systems. Recover files from hard drives, memory cards, iPods, USB flash drives, digital cameras, IBM Micro Drives and more.
A range of utility software such as SpeedUp Mac, Drive Clone and Partition Manager for Mac systems as well as Password Recovery for Windows and Password Recovery for Windows Server based systems
Stellar also provides toolkits that are combination of Powerful Tools Designed for Data Recovery, File repair, Mailbox repair and File Conversion. All in one power packed toolkits to meet the need of every business.
For more information about us, please visit www.stellarinfo.com.