- PST Repair
- Split PST
- Compact PST
This is the main user-interface of PST Repair (Technician) software. You have two options either to Select or Find the corrupt PST file which you want to repair. Click 'Find Outlook File' button if you don't know the exact location of PST file.
Select the partition from the dropdown menu where corrupt PST file could be saved and this software will automatically find and display the stored PST files in the selected partition.
Select your desired PST file which you want to repair from the list of available PST files.
. Now the PST file has been selected. Click 'Scan Now' to initiate the repair process.
The progress bar shows PST file scanning process.
All the recoverable mailboxes from the scanned PST file will be listed in left side tree. You can select all or any particular mailbox item(s) which you want to recover.
Click 'Save Repaired File' button from the File menu to save recovered mailboxes in different formats. We have selected 'PST' to save the recovered mailboxes. Select the Destination Path where you want to store the recovered file.
Saving in process
Repaired file has been saved at your desired location.
Click 'Save Repaired File' button from the File menu or Right-click on any mailbox item or folder to save it in any of these formats MSG, EML, RTF, HTML or PDF.
The repaired PST file can be saved with specific details like email subject, email date, sender's email etc., using the Naming Convention options provided.
Selected mail items has been saved successfully. Click 'Open Containing Folder' link to view the saved file.
Select Office 365 option from the saving options to save recovered mailboxes in Office 365.
Enter Office 365 credentials to export selected mailbox folders to Office 365 mailboxes.
This is the saving options dialog box. From Advance Options Select 'Split and Save PST' option to split the PST file before saving it.
Here you can split the PST according to mail ids, date and/or size. Select your desired criteria and click on 'Apply Settings' to go back to the previous dialog box where you need to set the destination path.
You can Select a Destination Path by using Browse button to specify where to save the repaired PST file. Then, click on 'OK' button to proceed.
Now, a progress dialog box appears with status of split & saving process.
PST file has been saved successfully. Click 'OK' to return to the home screen of the software.
1. The software provides the feature to compress the repaired PST before saving it. Click 'PST' from the 'Saving Options' and select 'Compact and Save PST' under 'Advance Options'. Locate the path where you want to save this compact file and click 'OK'.
2. There are four options are available under 'Compact Options' section. Select the first option 'Compress all attachments in new PST' if you wish to compress all the attachments of the mails in the new PST file. Click 'OK' to proceed.
3. Select 'Extract and save attachments to a folder (No interlinking is lost)' to extract attachments to a new folder without altering the attachments of the original PST file.
4. If you want to extract attachments from the repaired PST file, compress them and then save them in a new folder in compressed format; select 'Extract compress and save attachments to a folder (No interlinking is lost)' and click 'OK'.
5. If you only want to remove the attachments from the PST file but not the emails; select the last option 'Remove all attachments to new PST'. However, the changes are not reflecting on original PST file.
6. If you wish to change the repaired PST file location before saving it, specify the location from the 'Destination Path' and click 'OK' to continue.
7. The progress bar displays the status of the compaction and saving process.
8. File has been saved at the desired location.