Though accidentally but it is possible that you may erase or remove an important drive or volume from the Mac using the Disk Utility. It happens to the best of us but results of accidental deletion of a Mac disk drive or partition are harmful. It results in loss of contained documents, emails, videos, photos and audios from the Mac drive.
However, with Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery application, you can search the lost or deleted Mac partition and recover all the data which was erased using Disk Utility.
Follow the steps listed below and recover your deleted drive and the data:
1. Launch Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery and customize your scan
2. Next, click ‘Can’t find Volume’ to search deleted or erased drive
3. Select your hard drive and search the partitions
4. Shortly, the software will list up ‘Lost Volume’
5. Select your lost volume and start the scan
6. Preview the scan after scan completion
7. Recover your data to another drive
Supported File-systems for partition recovery are - HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT, ex-FAT