Yes, you can recover data from a deleted volume using the 'Can’t Find Drive' feature of Stellar Data Recovery. Follow the below-mentioned steps to perform recovery of data from deleted or lost volume:
- Click on ‘All Data’ then click on ‘Next’ Button.
- Select the ‘Can’t Find Drive’ option under Select Location and click on Scan Button.
- Select the hard disk from the list from which you want to search lost volume and click on “Search” option. After this you will see all the found volume in Partition Found section.
- All the volumes found by the software get listed in the main interface under ‘Partition Found’ as Std Vol 1 and so on. You can select any of these volume and click on the scan button.
- Now the software will perform the scanning and list all the files that can be recovered. Click on ‘Save’ button to save the recovered files.