Stellar Drive Clone backs up HFS formatted Macintosh HD partition and NTFS formatted Boot Camp partition that runs Windows OS. With Drive Clone app, user can clone both the Mac OS X and Windows OS to another drive preferable a large external hard disk drive.
Below is the sequential procedure to clone Macintosh HD and BootCamp Windows OS to another hard drive:
1) Go to Stellar Drive Clone page to clone Mac hard drives & Boot Camp partition
2) Launch the app and click Clone tab
3) In the Disk Clone Windows, select Apple HDD as Source drive and select external hard disk drive as destination. Make sure the connected hard disk drive (destination drive) is Apple HFS formatted. In Disk Clone window you can select either “Clone with Resizing” or “Clone without Resizing option”. Press Continue.
4) The software displays a warning message. Press Continue to proceed.
5) The Mac hard drive cloning is under process as shown in below Mac cloning screenshot. The software is cloning Macintosh HD first.
6) Once Macintosh HD is cloned, the software clones Recovery HD and BootCamp partition respectively.
7) Mac hard drive cloning & Boot Camp partition cloning is done. Click OK.
8) All 3 partitions - Macintosh HD, Boot Camp and Recovery HD are mounted on the desktop. See below image:
9) Now restart Mac using Cloned Macintosh HD.
Note: The Boot Camp partition will be cloned to EXFAT partition.