Classic, File & Deleted List in Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac
This interface of the Mac Data Recovery Professional
software is also recognized as the Preview window. It list all the files and folders present in the scanned physical volume or the removable media over here in a three pane structure— left, top-right, and the bottom-right pane.
Left-pane: It shows a tabbed view of scanned Tree – Classic List / File List / Deleted List. These Three Views are as:
- Classic List View: In this view, you will see all files/folders arranged as they are in your hard drive.
- File List View: In this view, you will see all files/folders according to their type such as Document, Photo, Video, Audio, Archive, etc.
- Deleted List View: In this view, you will see all the deleted files and folders of the selected drive.
You can click any of these files and folders to view its preview.
- Top right-pane: It shows Preview of selected file.
- Bottom-right pane: It shows all files and folders that are present in the selected folder.
** Click Recover to save it at desired location.