Stellar Repair for Exchange allows users to create a mailbox on the destination server to export these mailboxes directly from the source server to the destination server.
Note: Verify the configuration of Exchange Server to create mailboxes.
The following steps will help to create the mailboxes:
- Open Stellar Repair for Exchange and click Browse to select the EDB file or click Find to locate the EDB file in the available Drives, Folder or Sub-Folder. You can choose multiple EDBs, and all the mailboxes of the selected EDB files can be exported directly to Hosted Exchange server.
- Click Next to initiate the scanning process. All the scanned EDB files will appear on the software interface.
- Select the checkbox for the mailboxes to be exported to the destination server.
Note: You can export multiple mailboxes on the Exchange server by:
- Mapping the mailboxes of the source and the destination server
- Creating mailbox accounts
- To Export, all mailboxes to Exchange server, go to the main menu and click Save. A dialog box with Save option opens
- Select the checkbox for Live Exchange and click Next. A dialog box - Enter Login Credentials will appear.
Fill in the details for the following:
- Server Name
- Admin Email ID
- Server Version
- After filling all the details, click OK, and Map Mailbox dialog box will appear. Map Mailbox dialog box contains three columns:
- Source Mailbox
- Destination Mailbox
- Map Mailboxes
- Select the checkbox for the mailboxes to be mapped and click Export. Alternatively, click Create Mailbox to create a new mailbox for mapping. Create Mailbox dialog box will appear.
- Click Create New and fill in the details for User Name. Click OK. The software will display the details of the user
Note: You can edit all the fields in Create Mailbox dialog box: Full Name, Alias Name, Password, and Mailbox Database.
- Select the checkbox for that user and click OK
Note: Users should have full data access rights to export data.
A dialog box will appear with three columns:
- Mailbox Name
- Status as Created
- The result – Mailbox Created Successfully
Note: Exchange Administrator can verify the created mailbox in Active Directory (AD)
Lists of prerequisites required to create a mailbox on the destination server.