You can recover data from a damaged CD/DVD by using the CD/DVD Recovery option of the application. To use this option, follow the steps mentioned below:
- 1. Click on Recover Data button on the main user interface. A window with different recovery options opens up.
- 2. In the recovery options window, click on the CD/DVD Recovery tab. The CD/DVD Recovery window opens up.
- 3. This window lists all the discs that are in the media drives attached to computer.
- 4. Select the media disk from which you want to recover data.
- 5. Click on the next (Arrow) button to start the scanning process
- 6. The software scans and displays all the files/folders in a tree view.
- 7. Select the files/folders that you want to recover.
- 8. Click on the Recover button or right click on the files/folders and select the Recover option to recover the files/folders.
- 9. Specify the location where you want to save the files/folders.
The software saves the files/folder at the specified location.