What all file extensions could be repaired by the Stellar Repair for Video ?

January 29, 2019     3633 views     0     0

Stellar Repair for Video lets you repair corrupted or damaged video files from storage media like flash drives, memory cards, hard disks, external hard disks.

For Windows & Mac: MP4, MOV,AVI, MKV, AVCHD, MJPEG, WEBM, ASF, WMV, FLV, DIVX, MPEG, MTS, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, and F4V files.

Some of the most common causes that lead to corruption are changes in format, file header corruption, improper system shutdown, file read and write errors, virus attacks, and improper download and compression issues.

luke
April 25, 2018 06:02 am

Is there a way to choose a sample 3gp file without prompting? I have a number of 3gp files that your software says is 'repaired' but it's only previewing sound and not giving me the option of using a sample file. The files headers were corrupted by cryptowall ransomware

April 25, 2018 07:47 am

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to your email address regarding for the same.

Stellar Data Recove

carlos fernandez castellanos
April 29, 2018 10:26 am

Hi, I am writing to you because having several videos that do not work, and not finding a way to repair them, I decided to buy this program, which is not cheap, but I thought that if it worked it would be fine, and my surprise is that it is not going well, and I do not know why, you can help me, after repairing it and doing it again in advanced mode, it does not repair it and I do not know what to do, thanks

April 30, 2018 05:28 am

David Williams
January 23, 2019 01:20 am

Hello, I am on a MAC and the program will not open any M4V files - and it is an M4V file that I needed it to repair. To be clear it is ALL my M4V files it will not open - they are greyed out when I try and select the file. Other files in the same directory it will open such as AVI and MP4.

What to do?

January 23, 2019 07:10 am

Dan
March 4, 2019 09:38 pm

Hello,

I have large MP4 files (1GB+) that have been recovered using this software but still won't play on my laptop. Can you advise?

Dan

March 5, 2019 07:05 am

Terry Syndergaard
March 22, 2019 10:53 pm

I bought Stellar Video Repair based on website claim of repairing MTS video files - but it does not see or recognize MTS...? version 3.0.0.0

March 25, 2019 02:29 am