When you are registering Stellar Converter for EDB, the software may display the following message:
Make sure PhoenixDll.dll is properly registered.
Follow these steps to overcome PhoenixDLL.dll error:
Steps to fix PhoenixDLL.dll error
As the error does not let you register the desired software on you system and hinders the normal course of functioning, it becomes essential to fix this issue. Follow the below-listed steps to resolve the issue, but first make sure of the following points:
- Login as Administrator of the system where you want to register the software
- Start the software with the Right click on the shortcut and selecting the option “Run as Administrator”
- Use the application on the physical machine only. Virtual machines are not equipped to resolve this error.
- A copy of MS Outlook should be installed on the system where the software is to be registered.
The Registration Steps:
- Login as Administrator. Go to the Installation folder where this software is installed. In this case it should be C:\Program Files\Stellar Converter for EDB.
Figure 1: Illustrates the Search for PhoenixDLL.dLL file in Software Installation folder
- Search and find PhoenixDll.dll in the folder
Figure 2: Illustrates searching of Phoenicdll.dll in the folder
- Type in “Windows + R” to open Windows Run search box and type regsvr32 in the Run window
Figure 3: Illustrates typing of Restersvr32 command in Windows Run window
- Open the Installation folder for Stellar Converter for EDB software and drag and drop PhoenixDll.dll file in Run window after the Regsvr32
- Verify the complete command in Run Window. It should show as "C:\Program Files\ Stellar Converter for EDB \PhoenixDll.dll"
Figure 4: Illustrates Command Verification in Windows + R tab
- Next, click on OK button and a popup appears on the screen displaying the following message: “DIIRegisterServer in C:\Program Files\Stellar Converter for EDB \PhoenixDll.dll succeeded”.
Once the PhoenixDLL error is removed, you can register Stellar Converter for EDB software on the system without any error message and start the conversion process.