How to Cancel Subscription of Stellar Data Recovery Software?

January 28, 2020     4221 views     0     0

Stellar Data Recovery Software comes with a default 1-year subscription with automatic renewal plan. To cancel your automatic renewal of software subscription, follow these methods.

Pre-purchase Cancellation—Opt-out of automatic renewal of subscription

1. By using Stellar’s official website during checkout

a.On the Buy Now page, unselect the Renewal: Automatic checkbox.

1. Alternatively, click Renewal: Automatic link. And, on the ‘Automatic Renewal Information’ message box, select ‘No, thanks. I'll renew my license manually when it expires.’ option. Then click Update Cart.

Adam Goldstein
October 5, 2019 11:35 pm

October 7, 2019 10:34 am

We would like to inform you that we have replied you on your email. Please check your email.

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

MOHD ROHISHAM ZAINAL ABIDIN
October 17, 2019 12:47 am

stellar support
October 17, 2019 07:13 am

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

JAN KORALEWSKI
October 22, 2019 07:30 am

I did not authorise for the subscription to renew.

please refund me the full cost immediately.

October 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Josh
October 28, 2019 12:53 am

I didn't not authorize a renewal. Please cancel this subscription and refund the charge.

Stellar support
October 29, 2019 05:41 am

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Josh Cobb
October 28, 2019 08:06 pm

I did not want an auto renewal of this subscription. Please take me off and refund the price

Dan
October 29, 2019 07:06 pm

I did not want my subscription to renew and I did not know that it would auto renew. I do not plan to use this product. I would like to cancel my subscription and I would like a full refund.

October 30, 2019 05:28 am

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Vincent
October 29, 2019 08:26 pm

I also didn't want a renewal! I also want a refund!

stellar support
October 30, 2019 06:50 am

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Johnathan Kent
October 30, 2019 12:19 am

I have already sent an email about this, but I did not want my subscription to renew and I did not know that it would auto renew. I would like to cancel my subscription and I would like a full refund.

Stellar support
October 30, 2019 07:29 am

Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Pavel F
November 16, 2019 08:47 am

Same problem as everyone. I didn't want to renew the subscription. I actually didn't know auto-renew was set up. I've sent emails about this. I want this cancelled and my money refunded.

Kartik
November 19, 2019 04:25 am

Hi Pavel,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We have cancelled and refunded your subscription successfully. Refunded amount will be credited soon in your account.

Kartik

Robert Lim
November 26, 2019 07:36 am

I wasn't informed about any renewal terms!
I purchased the single use only.

Please contact me ASAP

Abdul Majid
November 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Dear Robert,

We have cancelled the subscription and refunded your order. The amount will be reflected in your account soon. We have also sent you a confirmation email for the same.

Please get back to us for any further query.

Sanil
December 8, 2019 10:21 am

Request you to refund the amount for Subscription renewal for Stellar Repair for Exchange (Order No: 625526683)
Please let me know how this amount was deducted from my Card as we never opted for auto-renewal.
Also, from January 2019 we have migrated to Office 365 cloud

Abdul Majid
December 9, 2019 08:49 pm

Dear Sanil,

We have checked your original order for previous year on which subscription is active due to which it has got auto renewed.

We have processed the refund for your purchase and subscription has also been cancelled.

Please get back to us for any data recovery or file repair needs in the future.

Sanil
December 8, 2019 10:22 am

Also, from January 2019 we have migrated to Office 365 cloud

raul javier de la garza quintana
December 16, 2019 02:35 am

I wasn't informed about any renewal terms!
I purchased the single use only, I'm trying to log into the account but never got the password email and trying to reset it is not working either, please contact me ASAP.

Rajeev
December 16, 2019 06:11 am

As per the order details, you had purchased Stellar Photo Recovery Premium for Windows in the month of Dec'18. It was on subscription so your card has been charged in Dec'19. We have canceled the subscription now. We suggest you to use the application as it contains 1 Year license. This is the best application available in the market to recover lost photos, audio, and video.

In case, you have any further query then contact our support team at https://www.stellarinfo.com/support/.

Tamara Ryan
December 28, 2019 01:48 am

I didnt not want a subscription, only a single use.
Invoice for order # 632930713 dated 28-DEC-2019
Please take me off the subscription renewal.
Thank you!

Rajeev
December 30, 2019 10:54 pm

We have canceled the subscription for your order. Your credit card would not get charged again.

Tom
January 4, 2020 02:35 am

Hi, I also wish to receive a full refund and a cancellation to my subscription as it did not work for me. My order no. is 633700713. Thank you.

Abdul Majid
January 6, 2020 01:25 pm

Dear Tom,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Our support team will assist you soon for your refund request.

Travis Vayda
January 9, 2020 06:19 am

Hi, I purchased the standard software and then upgraded to the premium for the video repair ability but it failed to repair a single file.
Order numbers:
634777813 - Stellar Data Recovery for Windows (53.49USD)
634779343 - Stellar Data Recovery Premium for Windows (106.99USD)
I want a refund of the 106.99USD for the premium version because it failed to work and I also want both subscriptions canceled.
Thank you.

Abdul Majid
January 9, 2020 05:17 pm

Dear Travis,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Our expert team is assisting you for your refund request and they will soon reply to your latest email to guide you further.

Charles
January 9, 2020 09:00 am

Hello,
I didn't want my subscription to be renewed.
I would like to cancel my subscription and I would like a full refund please.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks.
C.

Abdul Majid
January 9, 2020 04:25 pm

Dear Charles,

As per your request, we have refunded the order and cancelled the subscription.

Please get back to us for any further query.

Tristan
January 9, 2020 04:31 pm

Hello,
I did not want a subscription for StellarInfo, I only intended to use this product once.
I would like to request the cancellation of my subscription, thank you.
Order Number: 634818553

Kartik
January 9, 2020 08:42 pm

Hi Tristan,

As per our records, annual subscription has already been cancelled of your purchased order.

Further, you may submit ticket using below link for any technical assistance:

Kartik

Tristan
January 9, 2020 04:34 pm

Hello,
I did not want a subscription, only a single use.
My order number is 634818553.
Please cancel my subscription, thanks.

ANDREJ KRATOCHVIL
January 10, 2020 10:23 am

Hello,
I didn't want my subscription to be renewed.
I would like to cancel my subscription and I would like a full refund please. order n. 634862843
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks.
AK

Abdul Majid
January 10, 2020 01:36 pm

Dear Andrej,

As per your request, we have cancelled the subscription and refunded the order.

We have also sent you the confirmation email for the refund and amount will be credited in your account soon.

JANNA
January 20, 2020 12:50 am

HELLO,

I DO NOT RECALL REQUESTING THAT MY SUBSCRIPTION BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED. PLEASE STOP THE PAYMENT MADE TO MY CREDIT CARD AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. THANK YOU.

NOT ONLY DID YOUR DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE NOT HELP, YOUR BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE QUESTIONABLE.

SINCERELY,
JANNA SIX

Abdul Majid
January 21, 2020 01:17 pm

Dear Janna,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

The subscription was active in your main order due to which you have been charged for the auto-renewal.

We have refunded your order for subscription and amount will reflect in your account soon. We have also cancelled the subscription for your order.

Kevin Dowd
January 28, 2020 09:19 pm

Also need to change from auto to manual renewal. Forgot to uncheck the box... order number is 637404633.

Please advise.

Kartik
January 29, 2020 02:38 am

Hi Kevin,

As per your comments, we have cancelled auto renewal subscription on your purchased software. Hence it will not renew next year.

For any other technical assistance, please submit ticket using below link:

Kartik