. Using Disk Utility<
(2) Now restart Mac and press-hold Option key to bring in the boot menu option. Select bootable media to start Mac OS. Now, Stellar Partition Manager utility will run in bootable environment.
(3) The left pane of the software interface lists all the hard drives connected to the Mac system. Select the hard drive, from which you want to resize a partition.
(4) Select the disk/partition that you want to resize.
(5) If you want to decrease the partition size, drag the partition edge upward, whereas if you need to increase the size of the partition, drag the same towards downward.
(6) Once you increase the partition size, you can notice the increased amount of space to be subtracted from the amount of available free space. In the same context, if you decrease the size, you can see the decreased amount of the partition size, getting added to the total amount of free space available.
(7) The resizing task gets added to the Tasks to do list. From the tool bar, click the Start icon to execute the added task.
(8) A formal message box opens that informs to back up your valuable data, before performing any resizing operation. Click the Continue button.
You can see the newly resized partition with its increased/decreased size, in the middle pane of the interface.