What are the different licensing options available for Stellar applications?

August 10, 2018     7483 views     0     0

The various Stellar applications licensing options fulfills all the needs of a customer and are prices accordingly.

The following three licensing options available to a customer for using Stellar applications:

1. Single User License is for Home/SOHO user. You can run it on one computer only and the license is bound to that machine.

2. Administrator License is for one office location of an organization. You can run it on any machine in that office. You cannot take it out of the office premises for which it is licensed. Concurrent usage can be less than or equal to the number of purchased Administrator licenses.

3. Technician License is for repair and maintenance workshops. You can run it on any computer at any location. Concurrent usage should be less than or equal to the number of purchased Technician licenses.Lifetime means Product Lifecycle which is not more than 5 Years.

You need to buy the appropriate license option as per your requirement.

Robert Kildare
June 25, 2017 03:42 am

I want to purchase mbox to pst converter, but do not want my licence for more than 12 months .. I don't want to be billed every 12 months automatically ... how can I prevent this?

June 26, 2017 07:15 am

We have sent you an email to provide you the details.

Please follow our email and get back to us for any further query.

Roelof Koehoorn
October 16, 2017 08:08 pm

I purchased Windows Live Mail to PST converter, but do no need a auto renew licence for more than 12 months .. I don't want to be billed every 12 months automatically ... How do I stop this?

August 14, 2018 12:51 am

We would like to inform you that you may cancel your automatic subscription anytime as per your requirement.

Kindly share your order number with our concerned team requesting for cancellation of the subscription at : orders@stellarinfo.com

Scot Rice
January 11, 2018 07:26 pm

Is there a way to cancel my auto-renewal subscription every year? I don't see why there isn't a way to cancel the subscription or renew the subscription manually instead of it auto billing.

August 14, 2018 12:57 am

We would like to inform you that you may cancel your automatic subscription manually anytime. You just need to send your request for the cancellation of the subscription along with your order number to: orders@stellarinfo.com

Ramesh Palvankar
November 23, 2018 01:50 pm

I am in Mumbai -India using a desktop(win 7) and a laptop(Win 10).Laptop is having SSD. Desktop I am going to replace in a couple of months.
I lost 133 gb data from my Seagate 500 gb external hard disk.and some more data from 'D' drive of deskop PC
I want to buy Stellar Data Recovery Professional.My questions are...
1] If I purchase it now a)will it work both on desktop & laptop b) what if I replace my deskop PC with a new PC after 2 months ---again have I to buy this software
2] How much will it cost me . It is for self-use .Any discounted price possible ? 3] Is it possible to get this software in any store in Mumbai, India 4] Can this software recover the files and folder by their names and date created.

November 23, 2018 03:00 pm

We have sent you an email to provide you the details.

Please follow our email and get back to us for any further query.