Kindly follow below steps to import the repaired PST file:
- Click on Start.
- Go to Control panel.
- Double click on view 32-bit control panel items.
- Then, open ‘Mail’.
- Now, click on ‘Data Files’.
- If you are able to see the recovered PST file listed, kindly select that file and click on ‘Set as default’.
- Now close everything and open your Outlook.
- If you are not able to see the recovered PST file in the list as per the 4th step, please add the recovered PST by clicking on ‘Add’ and add the recovered PST file.
- After adding the PST file kindly follow step 6 to set the PST file as default.