Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software allows you to search and recover data from lost and deleted partitions of a hard disk. You should use ‘Can’t Find Drive’ option to recover data from an accidentally deleted partition. This option will search and list all the deleted and lost partitions in the hard disk along with existing volumes.
To recover lost partition:
- Run Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery.
- From ‘Select What to Recover’ screen, select the type of data i.e. Everything, Documents, Folders & Emails or Multimedia Files, you want to recover.
- Click on Next.
- On ‘Select Location’ screen, select ‘Can't Find Drive’ from Other Locations.
- Click on ‘Scan’.
- In the ‘Select Drive’ section all the hard drives connected to the system are listed with their details. From this section, choose a hard drive you want to scan for lost partitions and click Search. A scan for lost or deleted partitions will be performed in the selected disk or drive.
- Any 'lost partition' detected, will be listed in the Partition Found section.
- From the list of partitions found, select any desired partition and click ‘Scan’ to continue with the recovery process.
If you can't find your desired partition in the Partition Found section, you can choose Deep Scan option to perform a comprehensive scan of the selected drive for deleted or lost partition.