Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac and recover all your deleted files from the external hard drive. The DIY software enables you to recover your deleted files from the external hard drive. Here’s how you can recover the deleted files:
- Run Mac Data Recovery software and select the data type. Further, you can customize your scan option. Click Next to proceed.
- After selecting the data type, under Select Location, select the Mac external hard drive and click Scan.
- The software starts scanning the hard drive for the recoverable files. Moreover, there is an option Turn Off/On Preview to view the files during the scanning process.
After the scanning is over, a list of all the recoverable files is displayed.
- Get the preview of files recovered from the external hard drive.
- Select the files and click Recover to save them at the preferred location.
This completes the data recovery process from an external hard drive using Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac