Please follow the below procedure to the scan the media (Hard drive, camera card) using the software:
- Launch Stellar Photo Recovery Software.
- On the home screen of the software - ‘Select What to Recover’. Click Next.
- Select the drive or storage media to scan and recover from and click Scan
- Note: You can choose to customize the recovery process through Advanced Settings icon on top. You can select a specific file type, add new file type or edit Header to scan for exact results.
- A dialog box of ‘Scanning Completed Successfully!’ appears. In the left-pane of main window, all the found files and folders are listed. The bottom-right pane lists the files stored in the selected folder. Select a file and preview in the right pane.
- Note: If the required photos, videos or audio files are not in the list, opt for Deep Scan at the bottom and click Recover.
- Note: Recover only the selective media files — Select the desired files and choose Recover.
- In the dialog box, specify the location to save the media files and click Save .