Yes, Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery software can recover the data from the deleted volumes by using the Search Lost/Deleted Volumes option.
To recover the data, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Click the Recover Data button on the main user interface.
2. On the Drive Recovery tab, click the Search Lost/Deleted Volumes option. The Select Hard Drive window opens.
3. Choose the drive where you wish to search for the lost/deleted volumes.
4. Click on the button to start the scanning process. The software scans and displays all the lost/deleted volumes.
5. Now, select the volume where you wish to scan for data from the list of the displayed volumes. Three scanning options are available:
i. Quick Recovery
ii. Deleted Recovery
iii. Advance Recovery
Select the desired option.
6. The software scans and displays all the lost files/folders of the selected volume in a tree view.
7. Select files/folders that you wish to recover.
8. Click the Recover button or right click on files/folders and select the Recover option to recover the selected files/folders.
9. Specify the location where you want to save the files.
The recovered files/folders are saved at the specified location.