How do I activate Stellar Data Recovery software

January 17, 2020     6498 views     0     0

The Stellar Data Recovery software can be registered by using the activation key received after completing the purchase for the application.

1. Run >Stellar Data Recovery Professional software.

2. On main user interface, click Activate option. Choose ’I have the activation key’ and click on ‘Next’ button. An Online Activation dialog box will appear.

Activate

3. In the Online Activation window, type the Activation Key and click on Activate button (Please ensure that you have an active Internet connection).

Activation

4. The software would automatically communicate with the license server to verify the entered key.

5. 'Stellar Data Recovery Activated Successfully' message is displayed after the process is completed successfully. Click on OK.

silvia galombik
July 17, 2017 10:51 pm

where can I find my registration key??

July 18, 2017 02:26 am

Hi Silvia,

Please let us know the order reference number of the purchase so that we can assist you further.

Lindsey
November 5, 2017 09:19 pm

I entered my registration key and received an error window that says, "Invalid key! Activation failed!" I copied and pasted directly. My payment was confirmed. How may I get a new key?

Ankit
November 6, 2017 11:43 am

We would like to inform you that our support team have started looking into you case and would be assisting you to activate the application.

November 6, 2017 10:00 am

We have contacted you on your email, for further technical assistance.

Ankit
November 6, 2017 11:46 am

Please let us know your contact email address and the order number for the purchase (If you have purchased the application) so that we can assist you further.

Edwin Barreto
December 24, 2017 06:49 pm

I am getting Activation Error. Can you assist?

December 26, 2017 11:12 am

We request you to contact us on support@stellarinfo.com along with the order number for the purchase.

I am sure that our technical support team would be able to help you.

Goran
January 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Purchased product. When running the program (downloaded via link in email from Stellar) there is no Register button anywhere on interface screen to enter License Key (form the same email). Very confusing. Can you assist please?

October 18, 2018 10:30 pm

Thank you for contacting us.

We have already been assisted you on your email.

Best Regards,

Jason
April 24, 2018 04:41 am

I have attempted to register my copy, but keep receiving a message stating "invalid site key" Can you assist me please?

April 24, 2018 06:57 am

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to your email address regarding for the same.

tayfun
May 8, 2018 08:32 pm

Stellar Windows
Data Recovery Professional -
Platinum I bought shopping..
online activation registration key... yes copy paste..
but my key.. invalit key...

help me please

May 9, 2018 02:12 am

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We would request you to confirm us order reference number or email address in order to track the order details.

Sean Quinn
September 11, 2018 01:28 am

I have purchased this product, yet when I go to copy and paste the activation code from the email I received into the registration, it also states that I have an invalid key and that my registration has failed. Could you help me solve this problem?

September 11, 2018 05:51 am

IbrahimVelazquez
October 10, 2018 05:43 pm

I just bought Stellar pro , but it says "invalid code" when i try the license, please, how can I solve it?

I need help.

October 18, 2018 10:59 am

Hi Ibrahim,

Kindly get in touch with our technical support team at the below mentioned email address regarding your activation issue:

support@stellarinfo.com

RANJIT PATRA
April 8, 2019 06:27 pm

stellar data recovery product key.

April 9, 2019 06:00 am

Carlos
May 6, 2019 07:55 pm

I bought the program 1 year ago, now I am having issues with a disk and you changed it all, I can't see any of your mails with the Serial Number and I need this data recovered with urgency. What's the point of buying a program if it's unusable in the urgency circumstances?

May 7, 2019 07:32 am

Eugenio
May 30, 2019 10:37 am

Good afternoon support stellar, program installs everything well.
scan program ok.
it is interrupted at 60% of scanning. if you look at Turn off Preview on the left, nothing happens and you can still stop whenever you want.
but the stop button is gray does not respond. must be that red.
I do not get along with this very annoying.
like a solution for this.

best regards,
Eugenio Habrake

May 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Mena Industries
June 10, 2019 08:39 am

I purchased the software but still not receive the activation code on my email.

my order id: 601781253

June 10, 2019 09:27 am

Fernando Gualano
January 20, 2020 07:04 pm

Hi! I purchased the software but I not receive the activation code. The person bought the tool does not remember which email address typed. May be any of the following: Ariel.Laisa@DATCO.net, Claudia.Gonzalez@datco.net.

My Order ID is 632458913

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Fernando

Rajeev
January 21, 2020 08:09 pm

As per our order details, the payment for the order is still pending.

Kindly contact our payment gateway Element5 to speed up the payment process. Their contact details are given below:

USA - 1800-406-4966; 1952-646-5022

Europe - +49-221-31088-30

Email: support-eng@element5.com

Once the payment gets confirmed, you will receive the license key on your email(Ariel.Laisa@DATCO.net) to activate the software.

In case you have any further queries then contact our support team at: