Yes, it is possible to remove JPEG files (or any other file type that you wish to exclude), by using the Filter option of the application.
To apply the filter, follow the steps given below:
- Run Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery software.
- Click the Preferences button on the main user interface or select the Preferences option from StellarPhoenixMacDataRecovery menu.
- Click on the Filter icon.
- Under Specify file filter while saving selected data heading, select Graphics files from the drop-down menu.
- Click the button and the software lists the selected file types.
- Remove all other file types (other than the one you wish to exclude) by selecting the other file types one-by-one and then pressing the button.
- Select the Exclude these files only radio button.
- After scanning, the tree will contain all the file types except JPEG files. You can then save your data at the desired location.