Once you have repaired your PST file using Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair, you can easily import this file into MS Outlook to view and access all your recovered emails, contacts, notes, journals etc.
Steps to import the PST File into MS Outlook:
- Start the MS Outlook application.
- Go to 'File' menu and click 'Import and Export'.
- An 'Import and Export' wizard is displayed.
- Select 'Import from another program or file' and click 'Next'.
- From 'Import a File' box, select 'Personal Folder File (PST)' and click 'Next'.
- Click 'Browse' to select the PST file that you need to import. After selecting the desired option from 'Options' box, click 'Next'.
- In 'Import Personal Folders' dialog box, select the specific folders you need to import and click 'Finish'.