My Activation key for Stellar Data Recovery Premium is not working. What to do?

June 24, 2019     1857 views     0     0

Follow and verify the following steps to fix the ‘activation key not working for Stellar Data Recovery Premium ’ issue.

1. Check Installer and Re-enter Serial Number

Make sure you have downloaded the correct installer. Use the download link given in the email or visit the Stellar Data Recovery Premium page to free download the software and then activate it using the code provided on your email.

2. Uninstall All Other Versions of Stellar Data Recovery

Uninstall Stellar Data Recovery Standard, Professional or any other version you have installed earlier. Then install Stellar Data Recovery Premium software and activate it.

3. Re-enter the correct serial number without blank Space

If copy/paste activation code isn’t working, try to enter the activation code manually. Sometimes, while copying, you may copy the blank space(s), which can cause software activation failure.

Entering code manually overcomes the error. Alternatively, you may copy the code from email to notepad and then delete empty space from the beginning and end of the code. Then copy and paste the code in the activation window of Stellar Data Recovery Premium software.

Still, need help?

Leave your comment or contact us.

Luis Alberto Sanchez Pacheco
July 2, 2019 02:50 pm

please I just paid fot the product and the key doesnt work, I tried several times in different ways and nothing. Please help need to use the software urgently

July 2, 2019 08:43 pm

Hi, Thank you for contacting Stellar Data Recovery.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent you an email for the same query. Please reply us for the further assistance.

Felipe
July 16, 2019 06:06 pm

Hi, I paid for the product and would like to get the activation key.

My order id is: 606430733

July 16, 2019 09:50 pm

Hi, Thank you for contacting Stellar Data Recovery.

Stellar Data Recover

Siu Chun Ho
July 16, 2019 08:35 pm

I have the same problem. I have purchased the premium version of it but the activation key is not working even though I uninstall and reinstall. I have tried with serval computer but still not okay.

July 17, 2019 02:14 am

Steve
July 21, 2019 07:57 pm

Hi I have recently purchased the Premium version of Stella Recovery.
I have tried to copy and paste, and have the latest version installed but still have an error with activation.
Please help.

July 22, 2019 09:13 am

July 22, 2019 09:13 am

Matthew Parke
July 23, 2019 11:44 am

Hi, activation not working. Order 607431053. PLEASE HELP!

July 23, 2019 04:18 pm

Please reply to us for further assistance.

Skippy
July 25, 2019 02:42 pm

Order no. 607319463, I had to re-run data recovery and now it's asking me for the activation key again and saying it failed. It worked previously, not sure what changed.

July 25, 2019 06:26 pm

Please reply to us for further assistance.

David Koss
July 27, 2019 09:12 pm

I purchased Stellar Phoenix Excel Repair via Microsoft Store (Order 9907476702) and paid $32.09 online for the software. Once installed, I tried to repair an Excel file. Stellar responded with requiring purchasing again! What gives? And what is my user name and code because I never received either.

July 29, 2019 11:19 am

Please reply to us for further assistance.

Mitch
July 28, 2019 03:09 am

Hi, I paid for the product and the activation key sent does not work.

My order ID: 607971293

July 29, 2019 11:20 am

Please reply to us for further assistance.

Siti Hajar Anuar Binti Abdullah
July 28, 2019 04:35 am

Order no. 607974703, I've re-run activation code for multiple times, recovery and keep asking me for the activation key again and again and saying it failed. none of the suggested solution worked. please help.

July 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Please reply to us for further assistance.

Ladreyt
July 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Hi, my activation is not working. Order 607996173. Thanks for your help smile

Ben
August 3, 2019 08:21 am

I paid for data recovery product and the activation key does not work. Order ID 608893243

August 5, 2019 01:09 am

Please reply to us for further assistance.

August 5, 2019 01:09 am

Please reply to us for further assistance.

Ryan Almond
August 5, 2019 09:52 pm

Order number: 609040563

The activation key I was sent does not work. I have tried all possible troubleshooting options. I called the support line and was on hold for 40 minutes just to get hung up on. The online chat says no one is available. Please send me a working activation code for what I paid for.

August 6, 2019 07:48 am

Please reply to us for further assistance.

August 6, 2019 07:48 am

Please reply to us for further assistance.

Andy
August 14, 2019 03:18 pm

I already bought the program and I'm trying to use my activation code but it is saying it failed. I don't want to pay for it again. My order number is 610205183.

August 14, 2019 07:16 pm

Please reply to us for further assistance.