Kindly follow the below steps to activate the software:
- Run demo version of the software.
- On Registration menu, click Register option.
- In the Register window, select 'I have the registration key' option.
- You can choose either 'Online Registration' (Use this option to register the software over Internet) or 'Offline Registration' (Use this option to register the software manually / through email if for any reason, Internet connection is unavailable).
Online Registration is possible only when an active Internet connection is available.
Kindly follow the below steps to register the software online:
- From the Register window, select Online Registration. Click OK.
- An Online Registration dialog box will appear.
- Type the Registration Key (received through email after purchasing the product) in the field of Registration Key. Now click on ‘Register’ button to activate the software.
- The software would automatically communicate with the license server to verify the entered key. If the key you entered is valid, software will be registered successfully.
Offline Registration enables you to register the product when your computer does not have an Internet connection.
Kindly follow the below steps to register the software offline:
- From the Register window, select Offline Registration. Click OK.
- An Offline Registration dialog box will appear displaying Registration ID in its respective field.
- To get your License Key, which is required to register the software manually, you need to mail the listed Registration ID to email@example.com.
- A License Key will be sent to your email address after verifying the Registration ID and purchase details by Stellar Technical Support.
- After receiving the License Key, open Stellar Outlook Toolkit. In Register window, select 'I have the registration key'.
- Select Offline Registration and click OK.
- Enter the License Key received through email in the field of License Key.
- Click Register to activate the software. A confirmation message is displayed if a valid key is entered. Click OK.