1. How can I get a trial version of Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac?
You can download the trial version of the software by visiting the below link and clicking on Free Download.
2. What does the trial version of Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac do?
With the trial version, you can perform scan and preview of recoverable files. To perform more advanced functions like data recovery and repair, you ought to purchase the software.
3. What macOS or OS X are compatible with Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac?
Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac supports Mac OS X 10.7 and above versions.
4. Does Stellar Data Recovery Technician support recovery from APFS file system?
Yes, the software supports APFS through RAW Scan and other Mac file systems.
5. Is it possible to repair a corrupt hard drive with Stellar Data Recovery Technician?
Yes, the Technician version is capable of repairing a corrupt hard drive.
6. What is the term of license validity for Mac Data Recovery Technician?
The software is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
7. Who are the potential users of Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac?
Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac is designed for technicians, corporates, and AMC service provider companies.
8. What is the difference between Professional, Platinum and Technician License?
With the Platinum and Technician License, user can repair corrupt photos and videos, but the Professional Version does not support this feature. The Technician Version can be used by multiple users; whereas, the Professional and Platinum Version can only be used by a single user.
9. How can I recover the data from my Mac HD on Mojave or High Sierra Operating System?
Follow the instructions provided in the below video to successfully recover data from Macintosh HD.
10. My Mac machine is not getting boot, how can I recover the data using Stellar Data Recovery for Mac?
As of now, the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac does not support recovery from this scenario.