How to Switch from Automatic to Manual Subscription

February 4, 2019     987 views     0     0

Stellar software product subscription is valid for 1-Year from the date of purchase. The subscription auto-renews annually with the user-authorized payment mode. However, you can switch over to manual subscription any time before the renewal date.

To enable Manual Subscription, send a Switch Subscription Request to the payment gateway, i.e. Element 5 directly. They will cancel the automatic renewal and switch your subscription plan to Manual Subscription.

For more help, get in touch with our support team.

Peter Goode
March 3, 2019 09:53 pm

I would like to switch from auto renewal to manual subscription for my stellar photo recovery. How do I send a switch subscription request to element 5? what am I sending and where to specifically? is there an address or phone number?

Peter Kenneth Goode
March 4, 2019 09:59 pm

I would like to switch from automatic to manual subscription for my stellar photo recovery. It says contact Element5 directly but there is no contact information. What is element5 contact information and what specifically do I send to switch to manual. Thank you

March 5, 2019 07:18 am

Thank you for writing to Stellar Data Recovery.

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to your email address regarding for the same. Kindly reply to it accordingly.

David J Moran
March 24, 2019 04:40 pm

I would also like to switch to manual from automatic renewal, but do not see a process for doing so. Please email me too.

March 25, 2019 02:44 pm

Thank you for writing to Stellar Data Recovery.

dominik
April 12, 2019 05:28 am

je désire passer en renouvellement manuel envoyez moi le processus pour le faire sinon carte bleue bloquée....
merci

April 12, 2019 08:07 am

Thank you for writing to Stellar Data Recovery.

Erin
May 24, 2019 05:30 pm

May 24, 2019 09:33 pm

Thank you for writing to Stellar Data Recovery.

Spencer Slavin
July 7, 2019 11:56 pm

July 8, 2019 01:08 pm

Thank you for writing to Stellar Data Recovery.