Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Software allows you to transfer your registered software license to another system where you want to use the full functionalities of the software. If you want to do so, you need to follow below steps to transfer the license from source to target computer:
On New or Target Computer:
- A new dialog will appear.
- From the Register window, select ‘Offline Registration’. Click OK.
- A new dialog box will be appear containing Registration ID as shown below.
On Old or Source Computer:
- Start registered version of software.
- From Registration Menu, click on ‘Transfer License’.
- Copy the Registration ID displayed on the Target Computer in the field of Registration ID on the Source Computer.
- To get your License Key, click ‘Transfer In’ button on Source Computer. This will generate a License Key.
- Now paste this License Key, on the Source Computer in the provided field of License Key.
- Finally, click ‘Register’ to complete the activation process.
Note: Registered version of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Software will be deactivated on the source computer and re-activated on the target/new computer.