Stellar Windows Data Recovery allows you to export the license of the registered software to another computer on which you want to run the software with full functionality. This operation deactivates the product on your current computer so it can be reactivated on the new computer.
To export a software license from one computer to another, please follow the specific steps below:
On Target Computer:
- Run >Stellar Windows Data Recovery Pro software. Click on Advanced Settings button.
- Click on Import License button from Advanced Settings window.
- Select 'I want to import license from another machine' and click on Next.
- An Import License dialog box will appear displaying Registration ID in its respective field.
On Source Computer:
- Run registered version of Stellar Windows Data Recovery software.
- Click on Advanced Settings button.
- Click on Export License button from Advanced Settings window.
- Select 'I want to export license to other machine' and click on Next.
- In Export License dialog box copy the Registration ID displayed on the Target Computer in the field of Registration ID on the Source Computer. 6. To get your License Key, click Transfer In button on Source Computer. This will generate a License Key.
- You can also save the License Key generated on the source computer. Click on Save to File button to save the Registration ID and the License Key. In Browse for Folder dialog box, select the location where you want to save the details. Click on OK.
- 'License Key has been saved successfully' message is displayed after the saving process is completed successfully. Click on OK. This will deactivate the product on Source Computer and you will no longer be able to use the software anymore on this computer.
On Target Computer:
- Type the License Key which you have generated on the Source Computer in the provided field of License Key.
- Click Register to complete the activation process.
- 'Stellar Windows Data Recovery Activated Successfully' message is displayed after the process is completed successfully. Click OK.