BitRaser for File for Mac is a complete solution to help you maintain the privacy of your computer by permanently wiping unworthy yet sensitive information from the computer, beyond the scope of recovery.
Stellar Mac file eraser software completely erases the selected data from hard drive. Once the data is wiped using Stellar Mac Wipe, you can never be able to recover that data. Stellar Wipe erases all the system traces along with the free space completely, so that no trace of the previously existed data can be left.
With Stellar Mac Wipe, you can choose any of the 11 algorithms for the wiping process. This interactive software is menu driven and you can easily use it without any prior technical skill. Situations at which you want to use Stellar Wipe to wipe your data permanently:
- At the time of reselling your computer.
- At the time of donating your computer.
- If your are going to recycle or dispose the hard drives or any other electronic storage media.
- If you are going to merge, reconstruct or stop your business.
Below are the prime key features of Stellar Mac File Eraser Software:
- Wipes file and folder
- Wipes Internet browsing data stored by Web browsers
- Wipes system traces
- Wipes Instant Messaging
- Wipes Recent File Histories
- Wipes unused space
- Schedule the wiping task
- Choice for Wiping algorithm
You should note that Stellar Wipe can permanently wipe any file from hard drive. Once the wiping process gets finished, the wiped file can never be recovered. You can select a single file or an entire folder to wipe. Moreover, you can define a time to wipe and can even choose the wiping algorithm to be used for the wiping of the selected file.
To wipe file:
- In the Wiping Options screen, select the 'Wipe File' option.
- Click on 'Browse', locate the file and then select the file that you want to wipe. Then, click on 'Open'.
- The detailed information regarding the selected file will be shown in the Wipe File screen. Click on 'Start Wiping' to initiate the wiping process.
At the end of the process, a message will be shown about the successful completion of the wiping process.