Stellar Eraser for iPhone
Stellar Eraser for iPhone
1. What does Stellar Eraser for iPhone do?
Stellar Eraser for iPhone is an easy to use application. It is a reliable software for permanent data erasure from your iPhone and iPad. It eliminates the entire data from your iOS devices, such as photos, audio, and videos, along with the contacts, messages, notes, calendars, reminders, bookmarks, chats, and installed apps. Data once erased using Stellar Eraser for iPhone cannot be recovered. This ensures that your sensitive data does not fall into the wrong hands when the device is disposed of, recycled, or sold.
2. How many devices can be erased simultaneously?
Stellar Eraser for iPhone supports multiple device connections; thus, it lists all of your connected devices. However, you can select and erase data from only one device at a time.
3. Can I switch languages according to my preference after installing Stellar Eraser for iPhone?
Yes, Stellar Eraser for iPhone allows you to switch languages according to your requirements. The software supports English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian languages. Visit Changing the Software Language to grasp more information.
4. Can I stop and resume the erasure process?
You cannot stop and resume the erasure process later on. Once you initiate the erasure process, it cannot be paused; therefore, be careful before starting the process. See Performing Erasure Process for more information.
5. Can my data get recovered after erasing it by using Stellar Eraser for iPhone?
Data once erased using Stellar Eraser for iPhone cannot be recovered as it erases the entire data from your iOS devices.
6. Can I erase data from my device with broken screen using Stellar Eraser for iPhone?
Yes, Stellar Eraser for iPhone supports erasure from damaged iOS devices like iPhones with broken screens or damaged body. However, the device should be bootable.
7. What if i accidently click on "Don't Trust" button instead of "Trust" button while connecting my device to the computer?
If you tap on "Don’t Trust", button you will not be able to connect your iOS device to the computer, and due to that, Stellar Eraser for iPhone will not be able to recognize your device at all. View Connecting an iOS device to know how to resolve this issue.
8. What are the common scenarios in which Stellar Eraser for iPhone will not recogonise my iOS device?
Some common scenarios are mentioned below:
Your device is not bootable.
Your device is not correctly connected to the computer.
You have not installed the latest version of iTunes.
Make sure to apply the system requirements for the software to work efficiently. See Installation Procedure for more information.
9. Can I connect my iOS device to the computer if I have forgotten its password?
If you don't remember your iOS device's password, you will not be able to trust the computer, and due to that, you will not be able to connect your iOS device to the computer.