Stellar Converter for EDB
Stellar Converter for EDB
Stellar Converter for EDB allows you to export your converted mailboxes to Office 365 mail accounts. The software provides a mapping feature that ensures the source mailbox is exported to the correct destination mailbox.
To know how to export data to Office 365 server, refer to the topics as follows:
Note: Before you start the process, make sure to configure the Outlook Profile of the user with Administrator rights.
1. Select the mailboxes or mailbox items that you want to export from the navigation tree.
2. Click Save icon in Home ribbon. A Save As dialog box opens.
3. Select Export to Office 365 from the list of options on the Save As dialog box.
4. Click Next to proceed.
5. Enter Login Credentials dialog box opens, enter Profile Name (user having administrative rights) and Password. Click OK to continue.
6. Map Mailboxes screen appears. This screen can be used for functions such as setting priority to export the mailbox data, map source mailboxes to desired destination mailboxes, applying a filter for exporting the data, etc. See the Mapping of mailboxes for Office 365 section to know the detailed information about the Map Mailboxes screen.
7. After mapping of the mailboxes on Map Mailboxes screen using information given on Mapping of Mailboxes for Office 365 section, click Export from Map Mailboxes screen to continue.
Note: If any source mailbox from scanned EDB is not mapped with the destination mailbox, a dialog box as shown below appears to confirm your action for the unmapped mailboxes. On this dialog box, click Map Mailboxes to go back to previous screen to map the unmapped mailboxes. If you do not want to save the unmapped mailboxes, click on Skip Mapping, this will only save the mapped mailboxes.
Tip: Stellar Converter for EDB can save and process up to four mailboxes at the same time. The number of mailboxes that Stellar Converter for EDB process at a time depends on the available system memory (RAM) of your computer. It is recommended that you have more than 4GB of Available System Memory on your machine before initiating the save process.
8. Save dialog box appears that consists of seven columns as follows:
Mailbox Name Column: Mailbox Name is often the username of the recipient in the destination server. This column provides a list of mailboxes from the scanned EDB file that you have sorted from previous screen for export.
Destination Mailbox Column: This column provides the email address of the destination mailbox where you exporting the data.
Status Column: Status column provides information about the mailbox whether the save process is Completed, Processing, Pending, Aborted, or Removed.
Recovering Folder Column: This column provides the name of the folder for the mailbox which is being saved.
Total Items Processed Column: This column provides the total number of items processed from the source mailbox to the destination mailbox.
Percentage Column: This column provides the information about the progress of the saving process in percentage.
Stellar Converter for EDB can process up to four mailboxes at the same time. You can ether remove the mailbox that is in Pending status or stop the saving process using the steps as follows:
If you want to save the mailboxes that are currently being processed and then stop the saving process, click Complete Current Mailbox.
If you do not want to complete the saving of mailboxes that are currently being processed and stop the saving process, click Stop Now. If you immediately stop the process, only the partial data of the mailbox that is currently being processed will be saved in the destination mailbox and If you want to save the removed mailboxes again, you will have to remove them manually from the list.
To go back to the Save screen and continue saving the mailboxes, click Cancel.
9. A Saving Complete dialog box opens, displaying a message “Data Exported Successfully” and displays the number of saved mailboxes, aborted mailboxes, removed mailboxes and failed mailboxes.
10. Click OK to continue.
Note: For best performance while using Office 365, Microsoft recommends to have up to 1,000,000 mail items in a folder at a time. Therefore, Stellar Converter for EDB saves up to 900,000 mail items to each folder in the mailbox of the Office 365. After this limit, the software splits the folder into another folder with the same name followed by " date-time_earlier" , where "date-time" is the date and time up to which the mailbox data gets saved in that folder. To know more about the Mailbox Folder Limits, refer to Mailbox Folder Limits Recommended by Microsoft.
Right click on the mailbox or mailbox item that you want to export from the navigation tree.
Select Export to Office365 to save the mailbox in Office 365.
Enter Login Credentials dialog box opens; enter Mailbox ID (user having administrative rights) and Password.
If you want to filter the scanned results before exporting, click on Apply Filter.
Click OK to continue.
You need to have a Microsoft Office 365 user account for exporting data to Office 365.
You must have full-mailbox permissions and full access of the User's account for exporting the data to Office 365.
To save mailbox data in Office 365 you need to install service pack 2 for Office 2010 and above versions.
For Domain systems, you cannot export offline data to Office 365.
After mapping, the list displays the Office 365 E-Mail IDs, of the same domain that was used while logging.