New Version of Stellar Repair for MS SQL Software
Summary: This blog discusses about an extremely powerful utility to repair severely damaged SQL Server database files and recover the inaccessible components back.
Stellar Data Recovery has announced the release of a new version of Stellar Repair for MS SQL V 9.0 in April 2019. With faster scanning capability to recover the SQL database under almost any instance of corruption in MS SQL Database, the SQL Recovery software provides an option to save repaired database to SQL Server Authentication.
This advanced utility repairs the corrupt MDF file and helps in restoring various database components, including the tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, XML indexes, rules, etc. Some of the key features of this useful SQL database recovery software with enhanced and new GUI are as below:
- Repairs and recovers SQL Server databases created in MS SQL Server 2016 and all lower versions.
- Provides a preview of all recoverable objects, before recovery.
What’s New in Stellar Repair for MS SQL V9.0 –
- It provides an option to save repaired database to SQL Server Authentication.
- It supports MS SQL Server 2019
- New and Enhanced GUI
- It can save the repaired database in MDF, CSV, XLS, and HTML formats.
- Support for 100%,125%,150% and 175% DPI
Stellar Repair for MS SQL V9.0 is completely read-only in its recovery operations and recovers the database components in their original format. You can download the free version of the software to know its recovery strength.
With this free trial version, you can scan the damaged database and preview all the recoverable database objects. Once you are satisfied, you can purchase the full version of the software for complete recovery. Moreover, the software is quite interactive and simple to use.