The software allows finding the desired emails in your converted OST file and saving each email either as an EML , MSG, PDF, RTF and HTML file formats at any user-specified location in the system. You should follow the given procedure to find and save specific email messages using the software:
1. Once the scan is completed, click 'Find' button on the tool bar. The 'Search Messages' dialog box is displayed on the screen.
2. Click 'Mail' > 'Data Files'.
3. Specify the following search criteria in the dialog box:
- To: Specify a part of the recipient's email address or the complete email address. You can separate the email addresses of different recipients using ';'
- From: Specify the email addresses of senders. You can separate individual entries by a ';'.
- Subject: Specify the subject property of the emails you need to find. You can provide a few characters, words, or the complete subject line of the email.
- Date: Check the 'Select Date Field' check-box and specify the desired date. This will help to find all the emails sent or received on this specific date.
4. In the same dialog box, click 'Find Now'.
5. The software initiates the search process and displays all the found emails in the bottom pane.
6. When you right-click an email in the search results, multiple file saving formats will be displayed
Choose the desired option to save the email in the respective format.