Stellar Data Recovery Premium is the world’s first and only data recovery software with photo and video file repair features. The software can repair all major video and photo file formats in a Windows PC. It can also recover lost and deleted files from Windows storage media including formatted, corrupt, and missing partitions.
Stellar Data Recovery Premium can repair the following photo and video file formats:
Photo File Formats: JPEG, TIFF, DNG, ARW, CR2, CRW, ERF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, SR2, RW2, and SRF
Video File Formats: AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, DIVX, WEBM, MJPEG, MPEG, AVCHD, MTS, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, and F4V
Stellar Data Recovery Premium is world’s first and only data recovery software that can repair damaged and corrupt video and photo files.
If the software fails to repair your corrupt photos, try the ‘Advance Repair’ option by following these steps:
- Launch Stellar Data Recovery Premium software and click ‘Repair Photos’
- Add corrupt photos and click ‘Repair’
Please note that the software can repair the following photo file formats:
ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, JPG, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, SR2, SRF, TIFF, and RW2
Any other photo file format, which is not listed above, can’t be repaired with Stellar Data Recovery Premium software.
- After repair, you can preview your photos. If not repaired, the software provides an ‘Advance Repair’ option. So, click on ‘Advance Repair’ link
- Click ‘Next’ and add a sample photo file. The sample file should have the same file format and source as of the corrupt photo file.
- Click ‘Apply to all JPEG of same format’ and then click ‘Repair’
- After repair, you can preview the photos through the software interface before saving them
- Then select the repaired photos from the list and click ‘Save Repaired Files’. Click ‘Rename’ if the files are being saved at source location
Stellar Data Recovery Premium software comes with a 30-days money back guarantee. If you face any issue, contact us. Our experts will help you fix the error and repair your corrupt photo files.
Every digital file or electronic data such as video files have a certain structure and content. When the file information is structured and in the right place, it works normally. However, if the file structure is disturbed, altered, or overwritten, it becomes corrupt.
A video file or any other digital file may get corrupt due to several reasons such as virus infection, malware attack, bad sectors, system crash, or while saving/exporting video, etc.
Minor corruption can be fixed without any hiccups with the help of Stellar Data Recovery Premium’s Video Repair utility. However, in case of severe corruption, the software requires additional information, which is why you need to add a sample file to repair your corrupt file.
When you add a sample file from the same source and same format, the software uses it to identify the region of file corruption and repair it by comparing the file information.