Summary: This blog discusses about downloading the demo version of Stellar Repair for MS SQL software. It outlines the benefits that you get with the free download of SQL database repair software. The blog also explains the steps to repair a corrupt database .mdf file using the software.
SQL Server plays home to thousands of user data, company documents, applications, and other important data. An event like a server crash can bring the working of the entire organization to a halt. Stellar Repair for MS SQL software can empower you to face such a catastrophe with ease.
Among popular relational database management systems, SQL Server is one of the most preferred. It is packed with features, is easy to set up and use, and is quite reliable. However, that doesn’t mean it never faces errors and crashes. Some SQL server errors are extremely difficult to solve even for the most experienced database administrators. No wonder the SQL DBA’s job is considered to be full of challenges!
On a more serious note, problems within an organization’s SQL server can prove to be quite hurtful to its productivity and revenue stream. Thus, among his other duties, an SQL DBA should know which tools and techniques to use when disasters strike.
Stellar Repair for MS SQL software features among the most preferred SQL database repair applications used by DBAs worldwide. Laced with advanced features and user-friendly options, this competent product out-performs many others in its league. Let us take a look at the tool’s key features and working.
Protecting SQL Server with Stellar SQL Database Repair
Stellar Repair for MS SQL is a professional product that repairs damaged/corrupted SQL Server database files (MDF and NDF) and recovers inaccessible objects from them. It carries out the highest level of non-destructive repair to preserve database integrity during the process. Armed with an impressive GUI that includes detailed instructions at each step, this tool is one of the most user-friendly SQL database repair applications currently available.
Take a look at the software’s salient features:
- Repairs corrupt MDF & NDF files of SQL Server database
- Recovers tables, triggers, indexes, keys, rules, stored procedures, and defaults
- Performs deleted records recovery from SQL Server database
- Saves scan result automatically
- Allows search and recovery of specific database objects
- Recovers ROW and PAGE compressed data
- Fixes SQL database corruption errors
- Allows saving the repaired file in MS SQL (MDF), HTML, XLS & CSV formats
- Reconnects automatically when disrupted
- Supports MS SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, and all lower versions
The software’s demo version allows you to scan database files and preview repairable objects for free. If you’re looking for SQL database repair free download full version software, Stellar Repair for MS SQL is the ultimate choice.
The application is easy to download and installs in a couple of seconds. Here’s how you can download and install it:
Note: Before installing the software, ensure that your system complies with the minimum system requirements the software needs.
- To download the SQL recovery software, click on the “Free Download” button
- Once the executable finishes downloading, double-click on it to open the Setup dialog
- Click on Next to continue. The license agreement dialog box is displayed.
- Select I accept the Agreement option and click on Next.
- Specify the location where you wish the application to be installed and click on Next.
- In the Select Additional Tasks dialog box, select checkboxes as per your choice and then click on Next.
- Review your selections. Click on Back if you want to make any change. Otherwise, click on Install to start the installation. The Installing window shows the installation progress.
- Click Finish when prompted.
Once the application has been installed, use it to repair damaged MDF and NDF files.
Note: If you have associated NDF files of the database, then move these files at same location as MDF Files. This helps software to detect and repair the data from the NDF files
Steps to Repair Corrupt MDF File
- Launch Stellar Repair for MS SQL to open its main interface.
- Select the corrupt database file using ‘Browse’ or ‘Search’ options.
- If you know the location of the corrupt database then choose ‘Browse’ option.
optionis available to find the MDF file in a particular drive.
- After selecting the file, click on the ‘Repair’ button to start the repairing process.
- A pop-up with a message will appear on the screen. Click on ‘OK’ button to register the software.
- This is preview of selected database. Click on the ‘Save’ to save the repaired database.
- You can save the repaired database in four different options: MSSQL (MDF), CSV, HTML, or XLS. Choose any according to your requirement.
- You can also save repaired database in ‘New database’ or ‘Live database’.
- In New Database option, the software saves the repaired database into the new database
LiveDatabase option, the software saves the repaired database into the existing database:
That’s how easy it is to efficiently repair damaged SQL Server database files using Stellar Repair for MS SQL software.
Check Microsoft TechNet article to detect & troubleshoot SQL Database corruption
Now that you know about the best SQL database repair free download full version software, why think of other methods that are risky, difficult or the way too expensive? Simply use Stellar Repair for MS SQL software to swiftly fix issues within your server and get back to work.
Watch the complete video of repairing corrupt MDF using Stellar Repair for MS SQL tool