Summary: Losing your PSP file is like losing a game in progress, which is frustrating. Here's a solution on how you can recover your lost or deleted psp files with the help of Stellar Photo Recovery.
Imagine the game files of your favorite Patapon 3, God of War, or Valkyria Chronicles are lost or deleted from the PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo. You have attained a certain level of expertise in the game and now a mere thought of playing again from the start can madden you. Catering to this issue of PSP gamers, here we share a few proven ways to recover lost or deleted PSP files.
How to Recover Lost or Deleted PSP Game Files?
The Sony PSP or PlayStation Portable is a handheld game and multimedia console that stores game files in flash storage like Memory Stick Micro or Memory Stick Pro Duo. Gamers often lose their saved game progress due to accidental deletion, formatting, or corruption in the media.
Nevertheless, PSP files recovery is possible using a compatible and secure PSP recovery software. Backups also work in situations wherein the multimedia files have been lost.
Recover from PSP backup
Have you saved a copy of your games on the computer or ever shared it with a friend? If yes, you are in a better situation. Restore from the backup you created on PC/Mac or memory stick. You can also try recovering the lost or deleted PSP games from your friend. Just pray, he/she has not deleted it!
Recover using a secure and trustworthy PSP data recovery software
Stellar Photo Recovery software is the best way to get back lost PSP games files. The PSP data recovery software supports flash recovery and FAT 32 file system used in Sony PlayStation devices. Stellar Photo Recovery is easy-to-use and fast to recover lost or deleted PSP game files from any memory stick.
Why choose Stellar Photo Recovery for PSP files recovery
PSP files include video, images and audios in different file formats such as ISO, CSO, JPEG, AVI, MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA etc. Whether you have accidentally deleted or lost them due to formatting or corruption of the memory stick, the DIY Stellar software works in all situations. It has many other benefits that make it a preferred choice of millions of gamers around the world:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Ensures the original quality of the files after recovery.
- Restores exactly what you want with customized recovery.
- Recovers files with original date, time, and name.
- Preview of the found media files.
Free Download the Software to evalute it.
How to recover lost PSP files with Stellar Photo Recovery
- Connect your PSP memory stick to a PC/Mac.
- Launch Stellar Photo Recovery on your computer.
- Select the location from where you want to recover. Click Scan to start the scanning process.
- A dialog box of ‘Scanning Completed Successfully!’ displays the scan results – number of files found and size of the data. In the left-pane of main window, all the recovered data is listed. You can preview them in the right pane.
Note: If you do not see the required videos in the list, opt for Deep Scan option at the bottom.
- Click Recover. You can also choose to recover only the selective files – select photos that you need, right click, and click Recover.
- In the dialog box, specify the location to save the image files. Click Save. All the files get saved at the specified location Click Save. All the video get saved at the specified location.
Watch the video to recover lost or deleted PSP files using Stellar Photo Recovery
Manual methods to recover PSP files from Memory Stick
Manual methods can be helpful when you are not able to access PSP files due to certain computer-related issues such as outdated PC drivers or an incorrectly assigned drive letter. Try assigning a new letter or reinstall the drivers.
Assign a new drive letter
Is the drive letter of your Sony PSP memory stick not visible in the connected drivers list on your PC? The letter is probably used by another drive. Try assigning a new letter by using the following steps:
- Connect the memory stick to the PC.
- Open the Run dialogue box and type msc and press Enter.
- Under Storage, select Disk Management.
- Right-click the drive you want to assign a letter and choose Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- In the dialog box, click Change.
- Check in Assign following drive letter. Select a drive letter from the drop box and click OK.
- Disconnect the memory stick and restart the computer.
Reinstall the driver
When the PC drivers are corrupt or outdated then also you may not be able to access your PSP memory stick. Reinstalling the drivers can help in detecting the storage media. Try reinstalling the driver using the following steps:
- Connect Memory Stick via USB to the PC.
- Go to This PC and right click on it.
- Follow Manage > Device Manager > Disk Drives.
- Right click on the name of your removable drive.
- Click Click Ok.
- Unplug memory stick and restart PC.
Losing PSP game files can be a tormenting experience for gaming enthusiasts. Don’t lose heart. Recover lost or deleted PSP files with the help of Stellar Photo Recovery software. It is an efficient and safe way to get back PSP files. Recover your PSP files now!