The QuickBooks accounting software by Intuit contains all the financial details of your company, its employees, vendors, and customers. When this accounting software does not work correctly, and you start receiving an error(s) in it, the situation turns untoward for you. In such a state you are restricted to access the information stored in its QBW file. Then, it becomes a dire need for you to fix the error(s) so that the software works in the right way and you regain access to all the data stored in the QuickBooks (QBW) data file at the earliest.
Well, one error that you can come across in QuickBooks commonly is QuickBooks error code C=43 (Unable to read transaction).
Everything about QuickBooks Error C=43
In this section, you will know all about QuickBooks error C=43, such as its description, causes, and solutions!
Description of the QuickBooks error C=43:
Error reading a transaction or memorized transaction.
Causes of the QuickBooks error C=43: There is more than one cause of QuickBooks error C=43 and these have been mentioned below.
- The QuickBooks error C=43 may occur by data damage or when the QuickBooks software attempts to navigate a report or report-like data. If restarting the QuickBooks software and repeating the action does not fix the error and it appears again, the cause of ‘QuickBooks error code C=43’ is possibly the damaged data.
- QuickBooks error C=43 may also occur when 1099 and W2 forms (V6.OD R1 [M=1477, L5203, C=43, V=2(2)) are printed.
Methods to fix the QuickBooks error C=43:
The several ways to fix the QuickBooks error C=43 so that corruption in QuickBooks (QBW) file is removed, are as follows:
- Use the ‘Rebuild Data’ QuickBooks In-built Function – To fix Intuit QuickBooks error code C=43, you can use ‘Rebuild Data’ that is a function provided by the software. This function should be used when the cause of the error is data damage or when the QuickBooks software endeavours to traverse a report or report-like data.
- Delete all OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks – Delete all OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks to fix QuickBooks error C=43. You should follow this method if the error occurs when 1099 and W2 forms (V6.OD R1 [M=1477, L5203, C=43, V=2(2)) are printed.
- Use a Result-Oriented Professional Tool – The other way to fix the QuickBooks error C=43 is by the use of a professional utility. The use of third-party QuickBooks repair utilities is encouraged because they are generally easy-to-use and less time taking. Also, they are effective on severely corrupt QuickBooks QBW file or when the level of corruption in the QBW file is quite high.
Key to Fix QuickBooks Error C=43
Many tools are available for fixing QuickBooks errors. Nonetheless, the key to fix QuickBooks error C=43(unable to read transaction) is a professional utility named Stellar Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Software that has been awarded by Finanaceonline.com, CNET, Accounting Web, and Crowd Reviews for its impeccable performance. The reason to choose this QuickBooks File Repair Software is its advantageous features that help in completely removing the errors in QuickBooks software.
- Recovers all records of the company, customers, vendors, and employees from QBW file
- Recovers paychecks, payroll transactions, and other details correctly
- Recovers data from the QuickBooks® backup (QBB) file
- Provides a preview of QBW file data
- Generates log report containing the complete details of the QBW file repair process
- Supports multiple country editions, such as QuickBooks® UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and South Africa.
- Supports QuickBooks® Simple Start, Premier, Professional, and Enterprise Editions
- Supports QBW files created in QuickBooks® 2020 till 2007 versions
Built with a number of advantageous features that have been mentioned in this blog, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Software is the best tool to fix QuickBooks errors including ‘error C=43(unable to read transaction).’ Use it and experience the difference this futuristic software makes in resolving QuickBooks issues!