‘Recently, I accidently deleted my family videos from Flip MinoHD. Since it’s an old video camera, how should I recover my deleted video files from it?’
Flip video cameras may be passé but they are still used and loved by many because of their simplistic deign, ease-of-use, and high-definition video quality.
As it may happen with any other camera, you may accidentally delete video files from Flip video cameras as well. The other reasons that result in loss of videos are formatting of camera memory card, virus infection, shooting in low battery or low storage space, abrupt disconnect during transfer of files from Flip camera to computer, and others.
If you have lost or deleted Flip camera video files from camera card, computer drive or other storage media, there is a simple method to quickly recover them without affecting their original quality.
Best Method to Recover Deleted Videos from Flip Camera
Launched in 2009, Flip cameras are tape-less camcorders. They record high-definition MP4 videos at 640 x 480 or 1280 x 720 resolution and use H.264 video compression.
You can recover deleted Flip camera videos by using a trusted video recovery software such as Stellar Photo Recovery. The software is an efficient DIY tool that restores deleted or lost videos from memory cards of camcorders, digital cameras, pocket cameras, etc. It can recover Flip camera video files from computer, USB flash drives, SDXC etc.
The software works with all Flip camera models including Flip Video MinoHD, Flip Video SlideHD, Flip UltraHD camera, Flip Video Ultra, Cisco Flip MinoPro and others.
Key Benefits of using Stellar Photo Recovery
- Recovers videos without hampering the original quality.
- Recovers video files from water damaged, inaccessible, virus-infected camera memory cards.
- Restores deleted videos from FlipShare Library on computer.
- Recovers videos from all types of Flip cameras such as Mino, UltraHD, Flip MinoPro and others.
- Restores photos as well as audio files.
- Available for both Mac and Windows operating system.
Steps to recover deleted videos from Flip Camera
- Connect your camera’s memory card to computer via card reader.
- Download Stellar Photo Recovery software on your PC/ Mac.
- On home screen of the software, select camera’s memory card and click
- After the scan process ends, Preview recoverable videos.
- Click Recover.
- In the dialog box, click Browse to select location for saving the recovered videos.
Tip to Protect your Flip Camera Video Clips
To find the location, open FlipShare program on your computer. Go to Edit > Preferences. In the Preferences window, under Library tab you can see the location path of videos in the library.
Although there are many high-end cameras available in market, there are some who still prefer Flip cameras due to their simple interface and minimal menu.
In case, you have lost your precious videos from any Flip camera, use the trusted Stellar Photo Recovery software to retrieve the deleted videos. This Flip camera video recovery tool is secure, easy-to-use, and restores videos from camera memory cards in no time.
You may try the free demo of software to evaluate its performance before finally making the buying decision.